Ron Hale's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Stop the presses.  Encino Betty gave us a bad email address, or failed to acknowledg…"

Ron Hale replied 40 minutes ago to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

27 40 minutes ago
Reply by Ron Hale

"I was told by a Landowner that a Lawyer informed him that Encino would continue to t…"

Ron Hale replied 23 hours ago to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

27 40 minutes ago
Reply by Ron Hale

""but recently some members have chosen to go beyond those boundaries and have entere…"

Ron Hale replied on Sunday to Ohio Oil & Gas Producers Are In A Catch 22, No Win Scenario - God Wins, Ohioans Win

8 on Sunday
Reply by Ron Hale

"FG quote from above:  "It was a source of information to inform members how to prepa…"

Ron Hale replied on Sunday to Ohio Oil & Gas Producers Are In A Catch 22, No Win Scenario - God Wins, Ohioans Win

8 on Sunday
Reply by Ron Hale

"I saw the future in 2015, we were all dead and didn't know it. The New World Order,…"

Ron Hale replied on Saturday to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

20 on Saturday
Reply by Ron Hale

"Why would Encino who has broken bread with Our County "leaders" (see Encino's Landow…"

Ron Hale replied on Saturday to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

27 40 minutes ago
Reply by Ron Hale

"I have a good memory and it doesn't take long to figure out who's posts add no value…"

Ron Hale replied on Saturday to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

27 40 minutes ago
Reply by Ron Hale

"This may be a repeat, since I thought I replied to Your post yesterday Corvette. If…"

Ron Hale replied on Saturday to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

20 on Saturday
Reply by Ron Hale

"Darrell,  If you click on my info for this website, You'll find links to the 12/21/1…"

20 on Saturday
Reply by Ron Hale

"If you haven't gotten a copy of the First Encino News Letter, You soon will. What a…"

Ron Hale replied on Friday to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

27 40 minutes ago
Reply by Ron Hale

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service