James Kerns's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cynthia, May i ask what state and county you are speaking of? this would have som…"

James Kerns replied Jan 12, 2012 to selling % of your minerals

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bill anders

"LMAO Thank You, still LMAO some more. I will take this as a cue to lighten up a litt…"

James Kerns replied Jan 7, 2012 to WAY WAY OFF THE NEWS WIRE....UNPAID SCIENTISTS, GEOLOGISTS AND ARM CHAIR O&G EXPERTS THE WORLD OVER FIND DIRECT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MID-WEST INJECTION WELLS AND RECENT PHENOMINA OF WORLD PEACE.

5 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Hello to all, I commented earlier on this thread and am very glad to see the subject…"

James Kerns replied Jan 6, 2012 to Lots of talk about tax and estate planning out there right now. Consider this article....

11 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Gary P. Brewer

"In speaking with Susi Rankis she indicated the outfit is open to the possibility of…"

James Kerns replied Dec 23, 2011 to Complete Landowner Lease Educational Materials- LOOKBEFOREYOULEASE.ORG

7 Dec 28, 2011

"Gross, better in few leases will it be spelled out so simply. In some leases it may…"

James Kerns replied Dec 23, 2011 to Utica Shale Signing bonus

11 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lionel Jerome Wise

"Exactly George, they have some very detailed information that can be a huge asset an…"

James Kerns replied Dec 22, 2011 to Complete Landowner Lease Educational Materials- LOOKBEFOREYOULEASE.ORG

7 Dec 28, 2011

"My reply is to keep this important information from getting buried."

James Kerns replied Dec 22, 2011 to Complete Landowner Lease Educational Materials- LOOKBEFOREYOULEASE.ORG

7 Dec 28, 2011

"lmao, in the words of my teenage daughter, OH SNAP!"

James Kerns replied Dec 22, 2011 to Wishgard Leasing......Ashtabula County...Dorset Twp,...Richmond Twp..Jefferson Twp Pierpont etc

30 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Loreto Accettola

"Thank You for sharing information, Good Luck"

James Kerns replied Dec 22, 2011 to Utica Shale Signing bonus

11 Jan 3, 2012

"OH real good, Congrats, how long ago did you sign?"

James Kerns replied Dec 22, 2011 to Utica Shale Signing bonus

11 Jan 3, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by