Debby Melvin's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I think a lot of us are feeling duped by what is going on.  I have an email from the…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 25, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I know!  My daughter told me she was going to take a chair down and sit it at the en…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 20, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Happy birthday!"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 20, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I live north of 87 on Dennison Ashtabula in Greene and haven't seen a FedEx truck in…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I guess maybe BP was just teasing us last week!  I haven't heard of anyone else havi…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I know!  Isn't it great to be an adult and have something like this to look forward…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I was in the bunch that signed at the beginning but I was just wondering if the chec…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Just wondering if the checks are still coming....I have 28 acres and haven't receive…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I heard that you don't have to sign for it, but beware....the FedEx driver just leav…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 13, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Well if anyone was worried about talking too much then I'd like to know how the "War…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 11, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service