Debby Melvin's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I just think that it's a little odd about the silence.  You could hear a pin drop! …"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 11, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Here it is the 10th of July and I've heard nothing about anyone receiving checks fro…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 10, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Well said.  But you know how it is....there is always a bad apple in the bunch somep…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 9, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I know...my list is long and the calendar pages are flying by.  Hope it gets here so…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 9, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I know!  It's worse than being 6 years old and waiting for Santa to show up :)"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 8, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Debra Bacon told me the same thing.  Everytime I see I FedEx truck I get excited :)"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 7, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I would like everyone to know that I just received an email from Debra Bacon, who is…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 3, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Thanks!  I missed that meeting because we were putting 700 bales of hay in the barn…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 2, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I was told by a rep of BP named Randy Baxter that this copy was nothing but a copy o…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 2, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hi James, I hear the same thing from the Orwell post office.  It's just very frustra…"

Debby Melvin replied Jul 1, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service