C Middleton's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Landowner: My man was painting the house next door.  He put a note up for fed Ex jus…"

C Middleton replied Oct 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"The ice cream truck FINALLY came today!!!!! :) (Mecca)"

C Middleton replied Sep 27, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I'm still waiting too!! "

C Middleton replied Sep 25, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Congratulations!!!! Send it my way please."

C Middleton replied Sep 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Well I did get my car back! I found it MYSELF by driving around Warren. It was in ok…"

C Middleton replied Aug 24, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Well the "ice cream" truck came here too...but it was "eye scream" and my kids got s…"

C Middleton replied Aug 23, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I have a few neighbors who are holdouts and I will be happy for them if they get $50…"

C Middleton replied Aug 23, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Debby, I just have to say...you crack me up- "Come on Fed Ex!" I'm in the same boat…"

C Middleton replied Aug 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I'm not so sure that its actually a "slow payment schedule". A good friend works hig…"

C Middleton replied Aug 12, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"My lease was recorded less than a week after signing- I checked the county website.…"

C Middleton replied Aug 7, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service