dr j's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"I was wondering if any of you are members of NARO?   I haven't joined yet but will b…"

dr j replied Apr 4, 2016 to My big drop in royalty check

83 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by GW3

"Here is a good thread about this topic, http://gomarcellusshale.com/forum/topics/dr…"

dr j replied Mar 4, 2015 to Royalty Calculator for already producing wells. Excellent tool.

21 Mar 10, 2015

"Just tried an Eclipse well.   Monroe County Shroyer  well. Worked perfectly."

dr j replied Mar 3, 2015 to Royalty Calculator for already producing wells. Excellent tool.

21 Mar 10, 2015

"You shouldn't need to add anything.  The only variables are acreage in the unit (not…"

dr j replied Mar 3, 2015 to Royalty Calculator for already producing wells. Excellent tool.

21 Mar 10, 2015

"Does it bring up the name of the well for you? "

dr j replied Mar 2, 2015 to Royalty Calculator for already producing wells. Excellent tool.

21 Mar 10, 2015

"Anne You are probably using it incorrectly as you do not need to add the unit acreag…"

dr j replied Mar 2, 2015 to Royalty Calculator for already producing wells. Excellent tool.

21 Mar 10, 2015

"Sorry Frank, it is for Ohio only. Still great info as it's somewhat "real time" base…"

21 Mar 10, 2015

"Dexter,  I was responding to the comment about lack of infrastructure north of Lisbo…"

dr j replied Sep 25, 2014 to "Hilcorp Earthquake wells Kicking Butt in the Northern Utica"

192 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"This is an interesting thread.   Suffice it to say those that think they know, may n…"

dr j replied Sep 24, 2014 to "Hilcorp Earthquake wells Kicking Butt in the Northern Utica"

192 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I think there is litigation regarding the unit on that one.   Not sure where it stan…"

dr j replied Sep 17, 2014 to Hartz well?

7 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Ivanhoe

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

DIVOT replied to DIVOT's discussion 'R&D PAD'
9 hours ago
farmgas replied to Old Timer's discussion 'CONVERSATIONS'
12 hours ago
Old Timer replied to Old Timer's discussion 'CONVERSATIONS'
15 hours ago
Old Timer replied to Old Timer's discussion 'CONVERSATIONS'
16 hours ago

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service