adam sorell's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"yes.philip.,from lease i signed. Wish i didn't because i don't like the company."

adam sorell replied Jun 11, 2014 to saw someone said without deductions

11 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by adam sorell

" lessee  agrees to pay lessor as royalty for the oil gas hydrocarbons and by produc…"

adam sorell replied Jun 11, 2014 to saw someone said without deductions

11 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by adam sorell

"Frank that makes perfect sense. Now I understand."

adam sorell replied Jun 7, 2014 to Do you think Ohio could ever be like the North Dakota Bakken area in relation to jobs,real estate. etc

9 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"I know what you mean.But some of these slum town a house still can be bought for the…"

adam sorell replied Jun 7, 2014 to Do you think Ohio could ever be like the North Dakota Bakken area in relation to jobs,real estate. etc

9 Jun 7, 2014

"I meant in respects to the economic impact of the area the oil and gas has been foun…"

adam sorell replied Jun 6, 2014 to Do you think Ohio could ever be like the North Dakota Bakken area in relation to jobs,real estate. etc

9 Jun 7, 2014

"I hope so.Hope they pay me the bonus also."

adam sorell replied Jun 6, 2014 to Rice Energy Announces Utica Shale Well Results; Provides Operational Update

33 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by mark main

"JustMe, I you have less than 10 acres you're wasting your money with a lawyer. I saw…"

adam sorell replied Jun 6, 2014 to Rice Energy Announces Utica Shale Well Results; Provides Operational Update

33 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by mark main

""

adam sorell replied Jun 3, 2014 to Rice Energy Announces Utica Shale Well Results; Provides Operational Update

33 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by mark main

"Yes you won't be part of bigfoot unless they drill another well from the same pad  a…"

adam sorell replied Jun 3, 2014 to Rice Energy Announces Utica Shale Well Results; Provides Operational Update

33 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by mark main

" The well is located in Smith townshio   McKelvey Road, Belmont, OH 43718, USA"

33 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by mark main

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service