Barbara's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"very interesting viewpoint.....................wow"

Barbara replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"you are so absolutely right.  and today that is the obvious/logical thing to do.  ho…"

Barbara replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"the whole tax/fee issue has only recently been taken up to actually implement; until…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"jim, my lease with chesapeake clearly states that all royalties will be paid after a…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"thanks for all of this, dan. i have been a sidelines observer, partly due to being a…"

Barbara replied Nov 5, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"you have no idea, drill baby, how resistant the people here are to ANY government in…"

Barbara replied Nov 4, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"this is good to know, utica....thanks for the follow up.  there were other concerns…"

Barbara replied Nov 4, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"there are two 'ponds' near me now....each within a mile of me....one is maybe three…"

Barbara replied Nov 3, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"actually, you are wrong.  today's scientific american said the company that did it h…"

Barbara replied Nov 2, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"burning wood introduces many toxic and irritating particles into the air via the smo…"

Barbara replied Nov 2, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service