Charles Hurlburt's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph, What appears to be happening at least to me is that the condition Ron Hale w…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Sep 19, 2015 to CHK deducting for NGLs

16 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Undecided About Oil

"Joseph, You probably DON'T want that language unless you're prepared to assume the…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Sep 18, 2015 to CHK deducting for NGLs

16 Sep 20, 2015

"That doesn't change the "fair market value" one iota. What you're talking about is…"

16 Sep 20, 2015

"Janice, The definition of "Fair Market Value" is the value of an object, which resul…"

16 Sep 20, 2015

"I pretty much agree with what everybody has said here, but I'd like to add a few oth…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Aug 19, 2015 to Need help on understanding the lease

23 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Jim Walter

"Dexter, I'm sorry to read that you're leaving, both the industry and this forum.  Yo…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Aug 9, 2015 to Liars and thieves, right?

24 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by farmgas

"Joseph,  I'm not an expert on power allocation between the various sources, but I do…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Aug 7, 2015 to Intermittent Renewable Energy Sources vs. Constant Natural Gas

11 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Barry D

"I believe that, if you could get that payment and could verify its accuracy, you ver…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Aug 5, 2015 to What is a fair royalty percentage in your opinion?

7 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Hurlburt

"First,  companies such as Magnum Hunter et al are NOT fracking companies. They are…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Aug 5, 2015 to Is it more efficinet to pull oil out of the ground through fracking or off shore drilling rigs???

8 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"For me personally, my "favorite" of these claims is the "Fracking causes increase in…"

Charles Hurlburt replied Jul 18, 2015 to " Fracking" Is Not Oil and Gas Development

6 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Barry D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service