Landowner's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Debby. How is it going with clearing up your defect letter?"

Landowner replied Oct 15, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Called BP today for any information. We will have various days in the next two weeks…"

Landowner replied Oct 15, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Talked to a friend down the road, nothing. We signed the same day. Only 18 days left…"

Landowner replied Oct 13, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Does Fed Ex deliver on Saturday?"

Landowner replied Oct 13, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Nothing in Champion but the day is not over. Waiting a little less patiently."

Landowner replied Oct 12, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Nothing in Champion. I did hear that neighbors around the corner were approached my…"

Landowner replied Oct 10, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"We just received the following email from BP: (better than no news I guess) I just…"

Landowner replied Oct 8, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hopefully this will be the week. I think about calling but I fear it as well. I gues…"

Landowner replied Oct 7, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Thank you. Did anyone get paid or defect this week?"

Landowner replied Oct 6, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Thanks for the feedback and information. I am not even sure what to ask. Of course m…"

Landowner replied Oct 6, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service