Landowner's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Call what number? And why do you feel you would have lost out? Are you part of group…"

Landowner replied Oct 5, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"That could be the case. Almost the first week of October behind us. I am trying to t…"

Landowner replied Oct 4, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"5.2 acres, I have just under 5 however I am landlocked by acreage that is signed som…"

Landowner replied Oct 3, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Second group; however people in my group on my road (even next door) have received t…"

Landowner replied Oct 3, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Nothing here either. Keeping the faith but on edge. Champion Township."

Landowner replied Oct 2, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Now I can't help but fear a defect. I can't understand why there would be but who kn…"

Landowner replied Sep 30, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Really felt like it might come today, when we signed I thought the people said they…"

Landowner replied Sep 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I know people with and without mortgages who have received checks and vice-versa. It…"

Landowner replied Sep 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Still waiting in Champion."

Landowner replied Sep 27, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Nothing in Champion."

Landowner replied Sep 21, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service