JK's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you own both the surface and minerals?? If you do then you need to find out the d…"

JK replied Aug 6 to Well producing, no Div orders

6 on Monday
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Of course you can negotiate your terms no matter the size you have. 12.5% minus prod…"

JK replied Jul 23 to Current Westmoreland county bonus $ and royalty percentage?

7 Jul 31
Reply by James willIams

"Yes you need an O&G attorney. The problem with being in a unit, if you own the w…"

JK replied May 30 to Eclipse and unit size question

15 Jul 2
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"If they are asking you to sign a release for your gas under your property then this…"

JK replied May 2 to EQT MARCELLUS SHALE

8 Jun 1
Reply by James Lindstrom

"Yes we are.."

JK replied Apr 6 to PA Superior Court Overturns “Rule of Capture” for Marcellus Well

13 Apr 9
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"I do and he is very good. I will have to ask him and get back to you.. If he is not…"

JK replied Mar 29 to Monongalia county, West Virginia lease

12 Apr 6
Reply by Charles R Moore

"Charlie, North East Energy in Morgantown is very active. I strongly suggest you get…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Monongalia county, West Virginia lease

12 Apr 6
Reply by Charles R Moore

"Time for a good O&G attorney. I do not take any rep's word for anything. PERIOD…"

JK replied Mar 27 to Can property be in more than one Unit? Sewickley Township, Westmoreland County, PA

8 Mar 28
Reply by Bullfrex

"We are still in this situation. Yes an O&G attorney is needed. Title has been ru…"

JK replied Mar 26 to Mineral taken with out a lease

3 Mar 26
Reply by JK

"First of all you need an O&G attorney NOW. You will need help and a lot of prote…"

JK replied Mar 8 to Has anyone done business with Northeast Natural Energy

5 Mar 22
Reply by kmountaineer

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Andrew “Corruptocrat” Cuomo Gives CPV the Heisman for Betrayal of “Brother” Percoco?

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on August 11, 2018 at 9:46am 0 Comments

Natural Gas NOW readers pass along a lot of stuff every week about natural gas, fractivist antics, emissions, renewables, and other news relating to energy. As usual, emphasis is added.

Mob boss…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service