Marc's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Out of state as in "out of Ohio"?  That may or may not be constitutional.  More impo…"

Marc replied Jun 18, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"The point you make about reducing our trade imbalance through displacing crude impor…"

Marc replied Jun 17, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"Generally, your message is non-sensical as a response.  I wonder how much you know a…"

Marc replied Jun 15, 2011 to Utica

36 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by NY Gas Rights

"Well he is sitting on the subcommittee that is writing the new oil and gas legislati…"

Marc replied Jun 15, 2011 to Utica

36 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by NY Gas Rights

"Well said, Jim.  Though, I'm not sure it's an either/or proposition.  I think you ca…"

Marc replied Jun 12, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"It's complicated question, for sure.  But, at first glance, it's pretty attractive,…"

Marc replied Jun 12, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"What makes you think they have to broadcast it publicly to get investment?  If you w…"

Marc replied Jun 5, 2011 to Utica

36 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by NY Gas Rights

"I wish people in NY the very best. Unfortunately, your state has too many loud voice…"

Marc replied Jun 5, 2011 to Utica

36 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by NY Gas Rights

"Great stuff. Thanks for that, Joe."

Marc replied Jun 4, 2011 to Anyone having a problem getting a pugh clause from Range or Chesapeake??

65 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

"That's impressive that they are considering it.  Where is your immediate area and do…"

Marc replied Jun 2, 2011 to Anyone having a problem getting a pugh clause from Range or Chesapeake??

65 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service