Rachael Colley's Discussions (34)

Discussions Started (34) Replies Latest Activity

New York Senators go on Pennsylvania Witch Hunt

Over the weekend, I went on another of those Vera Scroggins/Craig Stevens tours of Northeastern Pennsylvania — as an uninvited guest, of co…

Started by Rachael Colley in Misc.

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by mark ondrusek

Gasland Part 2 - Landowners and the Truth Denied

Gasland Part II, like the Return of Jaws and the Amityville Curse, is a failed attempt at recreating an original film to continue momentum.…

0 Apr 22, 2013

DRBC Stonewalls Landowners as They Demand Justice

The DRBC is engaged in some stonewalling, it seems, as it rejects a request to share its correspondence with Josh Fox, incorporated specia…

Started by Rachael Colley in General Shale Discussions

0 Apr 22, 2013

Gasland Part Two Frenzy

Gasland Part II is coming and, like most sequels, it’s likely to be a dud. But Josh Fox says he plans on generating a “frenzy” to hype the…

0 Apr 18, 2013

Lifting the Natural Gas Curtain

What’s happening in New York State causes Bob Tiberio to reflect on the position of  Commissioners Martens and Shah, who are struggling to…

0 Apr 16, 2013

Technology Helping the Shale Revolution

Dr. Scott Cline reports  from last week’s Society of Petroleum Engineers Unconventional Resources Conference where engineers and geologists…

0 Apr 16, 2013

The JLC Pushes Letters to Cuomo in Support of Natural Gas

The Joint Landowners Coalition of New York is calling on Governor Cuomo to take action to save the Southern Tier.  They are urging people t…

0 Apr 14, 2013

Schools in New York and Natural Gas

Robert Poloncic and others take a look at the school budget cuts in Vestal compared with school districts across the state line in Pennsylv…

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Inchworm antenna

New York Times response to Sean Lennon

Last week I sent a letter to the New York Times following their publication of an op-ed by Sean Lennon. It’s unfortunate that they wouldn’t…

0 Sep 6, 2012

Wait, are we in the Town or Village?

I promised I would continue the Oxford, New York (Chenango County) saga yesterday, so here we go. Last night the Village of Oxford Planning…

0 Aug 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service