Paul Nickels's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not know, Carl. I think you'd have to call them or email the payment guy."

Paul Nickels replied Feb 6, 2015 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Received my first royalty check yesterday, right on time. Nice!!!!!!!"

Paul Nickels replied Jan 30, 2015 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"That's good to hear, Ruth. I have heard from them with a request to verity my addres…"

Paul Nickels replied Dec 8, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"My rate with Antero is 20 percent."

Paul Nickels replied Nov 14, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Well that would be a pleasant surprise, Carl! Remind me - is yours from Antero? It s…"

Paul Nickels replied Nov 14, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Congrats, Carl. That doesn't sound like a division order, though. I hear they run hu…"

Paul Nickels replied Nov 13, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Not dumb at all, Susan. You have to drag out information from the companies. If you…"

Paul Nickels replied Oct 21, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"I think that's just how they want it, Carl!"

Paul Nickels replied Oct 20, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Here's the problem with small/newer companies like Antero - all of their cash goes t…"

Paul Nickels replied Oct 19, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Very helpful, Nancy. Thank you!"

Paul Nickels replied Oct 19, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service