tacoma7583's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"looks like he they issued him a general warranty deed and it says surface only, but…"

tacoma7583 replied Apr 15 to Oil and Gas Giant EOG Sues Noble County Land Owner

4 Apr 18
Reply by Barbara

"The letters we got for Double Down, LLC for properties in stark county, were to BUY…"

tacoma7583 replied Apr 2 to Noble County

4 Apr 2
Reply by Linda Wrege

"under 25 acres on the amending acreage for a held by production well.  I already had…"

tacoma7583 replied Mar 1 to EAP (Encino) Amendment & Ratification ?

5 Mar 2
Reply by Andy

"They only want to give me the $10 "consideration" to make the change legal. "

tacoma7583 replied Mar 1 to EAP (Encino) Amendment & Ratification ?

5 Mar 2
Reply by Andy

"I think the voice mail said haggard land company/ TEXOH"

tacoma7583 replied Feb 8 to TEXOH ENERGY PARTNERS LLC Stark County, Columbiana county OHIO

5 Feb 19
Reply by adam

"I was just curious as I know a few people had been contacted and the landagent impli…"

tacoma7583 replied Feb 7 to TEXOH ENERGY PARTNERS LLC Stark County, Columbiana county OHIO

5 Feb 19
Reply by adam

"I get a single royalty check in the fall now, since OWS took over.  Since OWS took o…"

tacoma7583 replied Jan 31 to What is OWS Acquisition Co LLC. purpose or operations?

7 Jan 31
Reply by tacoma7583

"if you go to this link you can scroll through all the documents, you may need to sea…"

tacoma7583 replied Nov 11, 2023 to New wells being drilled in unit that's been in production for years?

4 Jan 7
Reply by Robert Bond

""

tacoma7583 replied Nov 11, 2023 to New wells being drilled in unit that's been in production for years?

4 Jan 7
Reply by Robert Bond

"it doesn't look like they have filed any reports still on these wells.  I did get a…"

tacoma7583 replied Nov 2, 2023 to What is OWS Acquisition Co LLC. purpose or operations?

7 Jan 31
Reply by tacoma7583

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service