Jacque Straap's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Anne... could this possibly be the same Chesapeake that has been accused of being so…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 9, 2012 to Chesapeake Provides Storm Relief for Guernsey County Residents

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Anne Carto

"Are you one of those little midgets, perhaps just a mental midget?  I looked under t…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 9, 2012 to "Ding Dong the Trolls are Dead............................"

2 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Ron Eiselstein

"Ummmmm..... speak for yourself.  James, I find that quite hilarious.  To not instant…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 8, 2012 to Update on Chesapeake Energy

13 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"I have it on good authority that they make a pretty darn good Peking Duck too... is…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 8, 2012 to How can a landowner be sure their lease stays with a USA domestic oil and gas company ?

127 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Who is John Galt?

"Yeah, they know about my abilities... that's why I get the big bucks. Was it the kis…"

13 Jul 8, 2012

"Oh Chippy... you're in a world of hurt now!  You and USA, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s…"

13 Jul 8, 2012

"RRJ... contact Bryce Ward Bryce Ward Sr Landman Chesapeake Energy Corporation P.O.…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 8, 2012 to What happens if your lease has expired but you are then included in a production unit?

15 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Jacque Straap

"I'm truly glad that you can find yourself amusing...in ways other than your locked b…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 8, 2012 to Japanese Public Broadcasting Network Seeks for Landowners Who Leased Their Land

13 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Ron Eiselstein

"You know what Mr. Buell... I get it that you don't particularly like CHK or hold the…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 8, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"I didn't "guess" that there is some kind of injunctive relief that CHK can obtain (n…"

Jacque Straap replied Jul 8, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service