All Discussions Tagged 'Oil' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Industry touts major Mancos Shale play Estimates point to 6B barrels of recoverable oil

FARMINGTON – The San Juan Basin could be headed toward a renaissance in natural-gas and oil drilling if rosy expectations touted by industr…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Apr 12, 2013

Oil, gas wells in northwestern NM show potential

FARMINGTON, N.M. (AP) — The oil and gas industry is getting excited about a potential boom in northwestern New Mexico. Preliminary results…

Started by Bob Perkins

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chartist

Industry Touts Major Mancos Shale Play

FARMINGTON – The San Juan Basin could be headed toward a renaissance in natural-gas and oil drilling if rosy expectations touted by industr…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Mar 28, 2013

Ashtabula County of Ohio Gas leasing Question

I see from the postings, that everything seems to be over a year old. Does anyone know of a company that is currently leasing acerage now i…

Started by David Dean

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

Governor Corbett Hits a Grand Slam With Shell Cracker Plant Incentive Package

It's rare to find an issue, especially one that has to do with shale gas drilling, that has widespread acceptance.  Governor Corbett manage…

Started by Mike Knapp

0 Jun 25, 2012

Must read! Step on the gas BY JAMES LOEWENSTEIN

TOWANDA - Bradford County and approximately a dozen other counties across the United States are establishing an association that will advoc…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Jun 20, 2012

Dealings with Lario Oil and Gas in Ohio

Has anyone signed a lease with Lario Oil and Gas in Ohio.  Received a call from a rep that they are looking for property to lease in Portag…

Started by Spo de o de

7 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Nathan Taylor

Ashtabula County

I am located near Trumbull County  but in  the Southern end of Ashtabula county.  I am looking for a contact to lease my property. I do hav…

Started by David Dean

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Depolarized Farmer

To Drill or Not to Drill?

That, I believe is the question at this point in time. Much controversy has resulted from the utilization of hydraulic fracturing. Whe…

Started by Ian Reith

62 Dec 21, 2011

Chesapeake Energy - Oil Wanted

Sign of the times....   ----------------------------------------------------------------   The Oklahoma City energy company plans to divert…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Tom Copley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service