All Discussions Tagged 'Shale' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Gas Development Provides Much Needed Relief To Cemeteries

EID-Ohio's Shawn Bennett responds to recent coverage on possible oil and gas development near cemeteries: "A recent Dispatch article “Grav…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 16, 2012

Shale Development Means Economic Development

Senator Sherrod Brown discusses the potential opportunities of the Utica Shale: "Shale development means economic development, and that’s…

Started by Anne Carto

2 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by lynn

Selling Mineral Rites

I found out I have 80 'acres' of mineral rites in North Central PA, how do I sell these - who would want them and how would I go about this…

Started by Rachael M Rollson

12 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Janice L. Hancharick

The Tale of Two Mansfields

Nicole Jacobs and I collaborated to compare my hometown, Mansfield, OH, to Mansfield, PA.  One community embraced development, the other di…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 12, 2012

Student: A New Situation: Shale Development Bringing New Opportunities to Ohio

Vince Melillo, President of the Buckeye Energy Shale Organization at Ohio State University gives his perspective of the developing Utica Sh…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by lynn

Our nation's next independence could be energy independence

Energy In Depth-Ohio's Mike Chadsey: "Yesterday was a day that most folks enjoy hot dogs on the grill, fireworks in the night sky and time…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 6, 2012

YOUNG Series Focuses on Supply Chain Opportunities for Ohio Businesses

I went to the Youngstown area this week to get a preview of the new Utica Shale database and cover the Chamber's Shale Supply Chain Seminar…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jun 29, 2012

Must read! Step on the gas BY JAMES LOEWENSTEIN

TOWANDA - Bradford County and approximately a dozen other counties across the United States are establishing an association that will advoc…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Jun 21, 2012

(South) Perry County Landowners Group Meeting (Monday Creek)

South Perry COUNTY Landowners Group's next meeting is:  Saturday, March 10 at 6:00 p.m.  Location at Junction City Elementary School. South…

Started by Robert Stamper

0 Mar 7, 2012

Fairfield County Land Owners Group

I am going to start a land owners group for Fairfield County, Ohio. There is a Lawyer starting a group now, but they are setting it up so t…

Started by John Setlock

0 Feb 7, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service