and here they are.......what y'all think?

Views: 3509

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need to have Excel installed on your computer or you can't download the spreadsheet with the results.  I was able to use Boogers link to paste into my OpenOffice application to view it.  One of the ODNR guys told me they usually posted a pdf file in addition to the xls file, but it didn't happen this time.  SNAFU I guess.....

For those interested OpenOffice is a FREE app

http://www.openoffice.org/

If you have a MAC try this link

http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/

Booger:  Rick Simmer said the "condensate" oil found in the Utica play sells for  ~85% of (WTI) thick oil.  Maybe $80/81 would be more like it.

yes that number is probably more accurate........i think the vast majority of the "oil" reported is wet gas condensate.......but the eternal optomist in me says $95...close enough.

actually a lot of that (early) CHK condensate was sold even cheaper to Marathon Oil Canton in a deal they worked out early last year......Marathon built/converted some truck terminals to accept the stuff via semi, in return for a reduced rate on the product........i think that will change once the better midstream pipelines/plants are in place.

The Troyer well in Tuscarawas Co was reported by consol to produce 38 degree API oil, and 1440 btu gas...

I assume the gas includes the NGL; does anyone know how that is calculated.   I received a royalty check on one of the wells that was in production part of December. The Oil number on report 175 gallons off from royalty check #; The gas # about 50% more than what natural number on check was but royalty had 22,000 gal of NGL

I don't see why these companies are so bullish on reporting barrel numbers for NGL's. What is the big secret?

according to the DNR, that is likely the case....i have no idea how they would convert NGL's to mcf for the sake of reporting to the state.

most of those quarterly investment releases by the gasco's split out the NGL's, oil/condensate, and dry gas.

agree with TM they should have to report the bbl numbers for all liquids, including NGL's.

jnm,

how many mcf were shown on the royalty check?.........if your saying the report shows twice the mcf that the royalty check shows, but the royalty check also shows the 22,000 gal of NGL.....then the amount of mcf shown on your royalty check would roughly equal 22,000 gal (550bbl) of NGL's.....at least in the eyes of the DNR production report.

5 wells had commercial production in 2011 - compare the daily avg's vs 2012 to get insight on decline;

Buell 2011 (198 days) 68bbl/day and 7,698mcf/day

Buell 2012 (341 days) 29bbl/day and 4,861mcf/day

Neider3H 2011 (130 days) 72bbl/day and 3,040mcf/day

Neider3H 2012 (120 days) 42bbl/day and 1,945mcf/day

Bucey3H 2011 (53 days) 40bbl/day and 2,588mcf/day

Bucey3H 2012 (231 days) 24bbl/day and 2,335mcf/day

Harvey8H 2011 (92 days) 65bbl/day and 1,990mcf/day

Harvey8H 2012 (295 days) 21bbl/day and 1,092mcf/day

Calvin Magnum8H 2011 (206 days) 60bbl/day and 1,613mcf/day

Calvin Magnum8H 2012 (152 days) 41bbl/day and 1,573mcf/day

also interesting that these 5 wells with 2011 production, had so much down time in 2012.......anyone have any idea why so many down days?

If I recall the Buell well was shut down by the court as CHK it was discovered had taken the lease that had expired from the coal company and used it! Oh Lordy!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service