2013 GMC and Chevrolet Bi-Fuel Pickups Unveiled - It's a START!

Posted on Chesapeake Energy Corporation Facebook

2013 GMC and Chevrolet Bi-Fuel Pickups Unveiled

Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra gaseous option available in late 2012

2012-03-05

DETROIT – Chevrolet and GMC today announced details of General Motors’ bi-fuel 2013 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD extended cab pickup trucks.  Fleet and retail consumers can place orders beginning this April.

The vehicles include a compressed natural gas (CNG) capable Vortec 6.0L V8 engine that seamlessly transitions between CNG and gasoline fuel systems. Combined, the trucks offer a range of more than 650 miles. The Silverado and Sierra will be available in standard and long box, with either two- or four-wheel drive.

http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/n...

Views: 847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I wasn't sworn off of GM,  I would be in line.   

totally understand - let's watch for others to follow...

Agreed!

Make it and F-150 and I will order mine and the home compressor do-dad-thingy tomorrow.

Wonder how much that system adds to the price?

one thing we can be sure of, it will be substantial.  i had a diesel car and it cost quite a bit more that gas, but boy did I get good mileage! That was when diesel was cheap(er)...

Ill bet the GMC Model Calculates the Federal Taxes for you.

do you mean the new transaction tax Obama is sneaking into legislation?  1% on EVERY MONETARY TRANSACTION, including deposits AND withdrawals with banks - even electronically deposited checks!

I am with you.  I have owned GM my whole life, after the bailout and screwing of shareholders, never again.

Do American Taxpayers get a Government Motors "Shareholder" Discount..........??

cng is that the same gas we use to heat our homes?

Saw on CNBC that Chrysler is also introducing a duel fuel Ram pick em up truck for CNG

Bump.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service