60 Minutes did an expose showing the failure of the "green" energy push by Obama. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VHlE2FH...

They have blown over $150 Billion! on this boondoggle.  And that doesn't count the wasted monies of gasohol.  And the wasted opportunity costs that the moneys could have generated if they had been spent on better investments like training workers on O & G industry jobs.

Views: 3510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And oh ya guys those pipelines they want to port are to sell your gas to the enemy CHINA at all time low prices. Wise up the lying starts when their lips move ALL OF THEM

What?????  The paranoia in this country is scary!  The misinformation and lies forwarded are disturbing.  

Misinformation of lying liberals is scary.

If you read the crazy emails forwarded to my elderly mother, who sends them to me, by "Christians", "patriots", conservatives, and people who sincerely believe what they are being told bcause they trust anyone identified as one of the above, you would know that liberals are not the only ones who lie.  If we want to succeed in these local matters and as a nation, we must keep our minds open and free of venom and ignorant stereotypes. Good luck in your endeavors.  

Ehh, bruddah!!!!

Yes,I hope the radical left in this country stops their venomous and ignorant attacks on Christians, patriots, and conservatives. Also, they will not use the power of the I.R.S. again to audit these Americans or any other Americans the radical left disagrees for their political beliefs.

Ehh, bruddah!!!!

Jason , The left wingers (truly communists parading as "liberals") will be left with the bitter taste of defeat upon their shriveled lips. There is an awakening afoot. We will taste the sweet wine of victory and win our Nation back! Have faith in the people. We Americans are a breed never before seen upon this planet and are tiring quickly of the "Liberals" whip.

Sieg Heil!

Typical........

perseveranceintelligenceandhumility curespoliticsanddeath so quit your worrying

Texas had oil, Alaska had oil, and we thought that oil would never run out.  Price of oil went through the roof.  We were not farsighted enough to see that we needed alternative sources of energy to meet a growing population that is polluting the world and causing climate change. Now we have fracking and abundant gas and some oil and again some think it will never run out.  History repeats itself  You are a regular ostrich if you think that climate change is not here and now and that the current oil and gas boom will last forever.  We will rue the day that we quit developing alternative sources of energy.  Of course we can then buy the technology and products from the Chinese.  We stop research and development, we lose.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service