Just wondering if anyone has received bonus payment for the signing on September 21/12 for the township of Wayne, Belmont County or any of the other four townships???

The 120 days was up yesterday.....nothing yet here.

Views: 4255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Hiker but I think I'll wait it out.  I heard they are so far behind at the County Recorders Office and think that must have something to do with it.  If we get a letter that would be good but if we don't, it really doesn't matter.  We'll wait the few more weeks and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

they all said that! not true I got my paper work clear under a day with eclipes and sign day after! and got my money three weeks early! no Bull!!

I have property in Beaver township, Noble county Ohio and recieved my Bonus money at 5,300 acre!

my group was with another company before eclipes and they used there 30 day ext and never did sign us! I was pissed I can't even remember the name of the company! BUt I do have all the paper work at home, I am at the office now! I will get back with you on this!

Rickey Seems to be a hit or miss with a lease. First you have to be in an area the oil and gas company wants...then have a clear title...then no obstructions like coal mining.

If the moon is in the seventh house and jupiter lines with mars....LOL

I used to lease farmland.  The farmer would sign the lease...he would get the use of the land.  I would get paid........waaaaaa laaaaaaaaaa done.  If he said he wasn't going to pay me for 4 or 5 months and then he might not pay me at all, I would have to re-think this lease with him........for about TWO seconds.  LOL

Karen

sorry this is off the subject - do you know what the going rate for to leasing farm land (eastern Stark county area or other areas) or where I might find info on current rates? 

BICS

I leased farmland over 10 years ago for cash crop farming.  Depending on the soil type, terrain, and condition of land, you can get a very good dollar for your lease.  The area you are in also dictates how much per acre you should be asking.  So, it's hard for me to say what you could get.  Your best bet is to inquire with area farmers.  If they do not rent their land, at least they know what they would be willing to pay if they were to lease.  I was getting $100.00 an acre for a 100 acre farm.  The lease read that half was to be paid in the spring and half was to be paid in the fall. 

You might also call a local Co-op or feed mill and ask them.  They are always a wealth of knowledge.  Hope this helps.

Yeah! I agree hit or miss! I don;t know about te farming...lol But eclipes clear my title in a day! and everyone said busy at the court house! bull crap! yeah busyer than normail but not impossible, I just information from eclipes and they said short-term not now! but very active in my area! And very well put a padd in the future! And other companies may be putting a well in and pay off any way! but thanks for your thoughts! take care! Rickey..

I was on here wondering if anyone had been released or received their payment yet. Their 30 day extension was up yesterday. 

We were released, Dawn.

When did you find out? Have you had any more offers?

Give me your phone number and I will call you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service