Greetings. it's been kinda quiet in this area of Beaver County. any news about pipelines connecting the wells in the industry, ohioville area? we had a surveyor come out about 2 years ago prospecting for a pipeline potential path, but no news since. any news appreciated. thanks.

Views: 9958

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the update industry res., I suspect that means the flaring company will be  visiting most of the wells in the coming month or so. I'll keep an eye out on the two I can see otw home from work.

I drove past berovich 2 day --whatever activity they were doing they are gone now --never saw an orange sky from flaring --(i live close ) ?

was biking past the berovich pad and there looks to be a 2nd well permit posted on the board with a different permit # at the gate. didnt notice there being two before. the trucks and trailers are gone, but there is a big black tarp, and a small solar tower...... live nearby, and didn't see any flaring.

I was visiting a house on West Willowbrook a couple hours ago, these people have almost a direct view over Berovich and they noticed no flaring, 1 week ago a flaring tower was set up but today I did not see any condensate tanks set up. Cody is the same, just solar panels, nothing else.  

For the past couple of days, cranes, backhoes, etc, have been hauled up Neville Road on flatbeds,  I suppose an early start on the water line extension to Jenkins is in the works.   

Sound walls are going back up at Jenkins, that's great news for residents in Dawson Ridge who want well completion and Neville Rd restoration.

5 red Weatherford trucks drove past my house on Neville Rd to the Jenkins site today, looks like they will finally frac this week. No idea about CHK drilling the other well, I believe that well permit was to expire last week.  

One interesting bit of news.  Chesapeake started selling gas off the Burdick well on September 28, and they now informed me that they are expecting to start to pay royalties the third or fourth week of February.   I feel a little like Ronald Reagan at this point... trust, but verify.

Why do royalties get paid so long after they start to sell gas?

Great news Larry!  Congrats on that!  And, of course, watch them. :-)  Is the Burdick 3H a Utica well?

Today is the 27th and nothing from Chesapeake.  I wonder if tomorrow will be the day, or, gasp, have they misspoken again?   Good thing I didn't put a down payment on anything expecting the check to cover.

Just received an update, now Chesapeake is hoping to get the checks out by the third or fourth week of March.  At this point, I believe April 1st is their realistic target date.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service