Greetings. it's been kinda quiet in this area of Beaver County. any news about pipelines connecting the wells in the industry, ohioville area? we had a surveyor come out about 2 years ago prospecting for a pipeline potential path, but no news since. any news appreciated. thanks.

Views: 9958

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Todd, Yes I am close but no cigar !!! I am on the other side of Crooks School road, we will have to be patient.
Thanks Again!!
Chris

Chris,

I sent you a friend request so that we can message each other!

Todd

Good to hear things are rolling on in our area. Any news in particular with the Berovich wellsite and / or pipelenes in this particular area? It seems "dormant" for the last month or two. Thanks all for sharing- nick

anybody hearing of anything going on north of blackhawk road?  really quit on this side!

I heard from a CHK employee that they are just doing what they must to HBP. Bare minimum to make sure no one gets out of a lease and sit on it until they can sell it or the price of gas goes up.

I can hardly contain my excitement.  Last month Chesapeake said they would pay royalties the third or fourth week of the month, but alas, they then said they couldn't get royalties out because they had to get DOs signed.  They said as soon as they got them out, they would be issuing checks the third or fourth week of March. The DO arrived at the beginning of the month (they increased the unit size) and I signed, notarized it, and sent it back. I checked with them if they were on schedule, they said they were.

They told me the check would have a two month drag on it meaning even though they owe us for six months, they would only be paying for four. Well, two thirds of a loaf is better than none! 

The reason for my excitement is that the last two business days of the month is Friday and Saturday, so I must be going to get the check. I'm like the little kid found digging in the manure pile behind the barn, he explained that with this much horse shit, there had to be a pony in there somewhere. I'm just looking for my pony!   I'm excited!  

Even if the royalties are lower than what you thought they'd be, it will be nice getting a check. If you don't care, it would be nice to see a scan of the stub with whatever info you don't want included whited out. Over a year ago I posted one from the Thompson well that someone was willing and trusted me to white out certain info. Here's to your check showing up!

If a check shows up, I'll be glad to post the stub.  Although, there was a discussion where CHK stopped giving a complete stub since it gave too much info.  There are so many questions I'd like answered.  On my last contact, I was transferred three times trying to get an answer about interest payments on delayed payments.  Then I was told I'd have to consult a tax lawyer in PA to get the answer.  Fascinating company to be involved with.

Larry, What I'm interested in is the value shown for btu's of the gas stream sold. CHK doesn't break out liquids/oil,but the stubs I've seen show the btu value. It was the last figure on the end of each months line. Natural gas needs to be right around 1000 btu's, if it is a lot higher then liquids are being sold as well.

Thanks for the info... good to know.  Will let you know as soon as something appears in the mailbox.

How do they get away with that? I mean , NGL's and oil being so much more valuable than dry gas , how can they legally hide the production of these products from the royalty owner?

They will do what they can do as long as they can do it. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service