Anyone heard anything news coming for Millwoood Township in the near future?

Views: 5259

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the 1H unit is replaced by the Finneram 2h unit.. U never can tell till its complete but thats what I have heard ..

Thx for the update Don, it's great when the landowner that the pad is named after gets on here and keeps us informed about the wells on the pad. That's the person that usually knows what's happening. ODNR doesn't always tell all, and what they do tell is months behind.

I don't know what the long story is Evan, last time I talked to you it seemed you  were pretty positive about the expansion. I don't know how the landowners can stop Chesepeake, I believe we are all under lease except for maybe one guy who is litigating with a private entity who is claiming ownership of all but a couple dozen of his acres. If a landowner is signed with Antero or Eclipse I would assume Chesepeake would have to work something out with them and abide by the terms of the lease the landowner signed. It seems likely to me that Chesepeake would be really stupid (and I know they have been) to not co-operate with Antero and Eclipse to expand the McClain unit considering what they have is maybe less then ideal. They fracked that well in April and haven't been back, I don't think they can just leave lay indefinitely, or they will have wasted some expense to accomplish what little they have. I am definitely not a Chesepeake fan, the only way I would be thrilled to be involved wit the unit is if the Antero lease I signed stays in force, and I believe it will.

It's a long story. I'll explain sometime. They are talking about hooking it up to the pipeline soon. last time we talked I was positive and somewhat still am but a person can only take so much from them before retaliation.

I understand your frustration, Chesepeake is horrible to many of their landowners. You were drilled in December of last year and fracked in April of this year and then nothing. This is in contrast to many of the other drillers/producers who move the drilling rig out and commence fracking almost the next day. We know you guys were drilled because those old leases were running out, I don't like it and I don't like the law but it would go a long way if they would get back in there and set you guys up to produce and receive your royalties. Chesepeake is the one driller with a horrendous and well deserved reputation for things like this, and much worse. We'll talk soon.

There has been some resolution to the private entity claiming rights to some old wells that has been the subject of litigation.  The judge approve a motion for summary judgement in favor of the plaintiff in one case and a hearing on a similar motion is set for the first part of September in another.  Also, there was the threat of another lawsuit which has been  resolved.  We should begin seeing some activity south and east of the McClain wells once all of this is done. 

Not necessarily Jan. , more lawsuits comin soon it looks like.
I'll fill you in sometime.

Fritz 1H replaced by Finneran 2H

Attachments:
Thanks jan good work

Evan,

Maybe we can talk this weekend about some things, you seem to be privy to more information than most of us. I expect to be drilled either this year or next, in your unit or one that I guessed would be placed next to me, those hay fields have the pipeline running right through them and have easy access to the roads they will need. I am trying very hard to not let this consume me. We were good before this all hit and we will be fine regardless of what happens. The money would be nice though from the royalties.

Are we talking about the same thing Jan ? There is a private person who has gas wells and lines who supplies gas to heat peoples homes in my area, up and down Putney Ridge Road. I am told many times the he is claiming a lot of mineral rights in our area, maybe rightfully so. Just one of the problems we face getting drilled here, among several. One thing I do know, even if you think things aren't moving they probably are, all the things that I thought were in-surmountable have been overcome. We will get drilled.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service