What would be your reaction if this took place upon your property? 

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/1209e0092f67497589f1a7b119c49...

My response :

Trespassing endangering the public to have the police baby sit you instead of protecting the citizens is both childish and irresponsible as adults. I hope you are arrested for criminal trespassing, endangering public safety and are assessed for the cost of police and the damages in the lost productivity of the rig and crew at about $15,000 per hour! 
As a landowner if you were on my property you would be arrested and I would press charges with more pressure than any frack could generate!

Views: 4705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

protesting and obstruction has lead to many advancements in our society .It's those that speak out that make our system work for all !Like it or not David and I know you don't !

No I dont like it. There is a political & legal process to guard from anarchy. I am not an anarchist, not by any stretch.

David I'm all for political and legal decent ,but sometimes people need to go a step further .Not that I agree ! Gas drillers have done plenty of shady things to landowners and residents in the areas they have entered and have gotten away with it .Why shouldn't people have the right to respond the same way they were treated ? If you need some examples I can list plenty .

I formally "protest" against YOU cuz you smell from lack of hygeine!  As a society, we should grind you up into little soylent red and green pills and feed the fish in the fish farms - then we'll eat fish.  Now, that's an "advancement in our society"!

What? ??

your loss would be a real advancement to society !

What is defamatory?? These youngsters do in fact emit a foul odor from their individual person, from lack of basic hygene. That is a proven fact.

Schnoozie your assumption is generalizing all young people and protesters into a category of type ,usually called stereo typing .Mostly done  by those with superficial knowledge only !

William now you might not be the poster child for the occupy ban fracking crowd true. But if guilt by association or lack of denouncement of what some of the anti fracking radical practices are  then so be it. You earn respectability you gain respectability by action not by condoning wrong.

I doubt if ANYONE in GOMS would approve condone any act that threatened the safety of the public, property or private property of others to concern legislative action as it is a terrorist act,

Here is what we see of the anti frackers!

"We define "Resistance" as a shared commitment to fight fracking by means that do not cause physical injury. " I notice it did not say property damage so I guess your going to utilize environmental terrorism to achieve your goals? Are you going to sabotage a well or well site purposely to achieve your goal? Will you trespass upon private property? 
Sounds like your far more dangerous to a civilized society than any frack job could ever be.
  The Web site  http://www.owsstopfracking.org is kind of scary:
"We define "Resistance" as a shared commitment to fight fracking by means that do not cause physical injury. "

"
In part "We believe in using all of the tools in the toolbox, from grassroots and legal organizing to civil disobedience and monkeywrenching. When the law won’t fix the problem, we put our bodies on the line to stop the destruction.  
  Surely you cam imagine what a bit of sabotage could do to a facility with 5000 PSI of natural gas pressure or oil flow in the hundreds of barrels of oil could do! 

BPW freedom of expression is our right in this country .Nat gas drillers do plenty to infringe on the rights of people therefore people have the right to protest what they do to our environment !There are plenty of people who dislike what a few have done to the environment  for monetary gain and using all types of excuses when they ruin what belongs to the public .America is all about dissent as long as it doesn't become violent .Corporations do not have the right to just take from the masses and should always expect those that want to protect what belongs to the  public ,not just a single landowner .Except it some things don't always work out !

READ MY POST PLEASE "

In part "We believe in using all of the tools in the toolbox, from grassroots and legal organizing to civil disobedience and monkeywrenching. When the law won’t fix the problem, we put our bodies on the line to stop the destruction.  
  Surely you cam imagine what a bit of sabotage could do to a facility with 5000 PSI of natural gas pressure or oil flow in the hundreds of barrels of oil could do!
  Get a permit camp till you freeze to death as far as I am concerned but when you threaten to do criminal acts you are DEAD WRONG, that is in no way considered as leagal!

sounds like a terrorist organization.  sure thing that the FBI and Homeland Security are watching you, and have probably already infiltrated you with imposters. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service