David Perotto's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

"I have 33 acres in Cameron County, south of the Seneca wells. No offers or activity…"

David Perotto replied Jul 2 to Marcellus/Utica Shale Gas Prospects in Central PA

6 Jul 2
Reply by David Perotto

"Get to an oil and gas attorney. DO NOT sign anything without consultant an attorney…"

David Perotto replied Apr 19 to Lease offer received. Now what?

17 Apr 24
Reply by jason irvine

"Eclipses recent investor presentation has much info about this area. They state that…"

David Perotto replied Jan 4 to Painter unit sold to

4 Jan 9
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"I will get on that project right away. You are an asshole. "

David Perotto replied Dec 19, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Yeah the air and water are sooo dirty in PA. The reality is that there has been no c…"

David Perotto replied Dec 18, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017

"Thank you for writing this David. I agree with what you write. While I am not aware…"

David Perotto replied Dec 18, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017

"Thank you Jim for understanding basic economics theory. Paul and his liberal brethre…"

David Perotto replied Jul 30, 2017 to severance tax for natural gas - bill passes PA Senate

9 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Ken Podlaszewski

"How would you get your product to market without pipelines?"

David Perotto replied Jun 7, 2016 to Fracking your own property

26 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Ken Marx

"That picture reveals homes that dont look too poor to me."

David Perotto replied Apr 19, 2016 to Range Assures PA Lawyers They Only Injure People Who Can't Do Anything About It!

17 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by danny

"Paul Do you really think range worries about the surface, the money lies in the subs…"

David Perotto replied Apr 19, 2016 to Range Assures PA Lawyers They Only Injure People Who Can't Do Anything About It!

17 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by danny

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

FERC to Constitution Pipeline: A Year Means A Year, You Shoulda Fought

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on July 20, 2018 at 8:31am 0 Comments

Sadly, FERC has once again refused to help Constitution Pipeline avoid the consequences of letting itself to be double-crossed by Gov. Andrew Corruptocrat.

FERC, in a decision released yesterday, has denied…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service