Received a "final offer" from Avalanche today for $400.00 per acre.  Wonder how many

people they plan to fool with that one.....

Views: 4028

Replies to This Discussion

Joe my phone # is 740-543-4155 yer welcome to call anytime,I can put you in touch with some people who signed with cavalier ,aka avalanche. They are the same people same game , different name !
Someone told me the offer is now$400/acre. Any truth to that?
GET INFORMED AND STAY STRONG*****The most recent offers in belmont county are $5000 per acre, If the offer in your area is not up to par hold out . The only thing that can make an area have a lower value is due to the area that  may have some sort of fault underground .I understand there are people in the local college;s or the Ohio Division of Natural Resources  that may be able to  discuss any problem areas .I don't think there are many areas that can't be developed in the local counties near Belmont County .There are some seminars popping up to speak about the entire situation and explain what we have .Find these places and get informed .Any place can have a dry hold but they still continue on various areas of the property to find a good place.Do your homework and research .Any people in the various areas outside Belmont County that cant connect with the Smith Goshen Belmont County Group should find or start a good solid group yourself. Im sure the group leaders of other areas would be glad to guide or answer any questions about getting a group started or there are many here that have the ability to help encourage group development . It is for your best interest to hold together .This new oil has been said to be the best in the world discovered so far from various posts on the internet .The main thing is stick together. There is a lot of posts on here by people that don't have property and they are adding disruptive comments that worry uninformed landowners. Don't let the bad comments worry you ,they are unfounded and posted by those too narrow minded to  be happy for the landowners so they try to discourage some uninformed people who  have not been able to learn all the details of this great discovery under our feet .Good Luck to all, and those with nothing good to say, try to say nothing at all it will be a better reflection on your intelligence
wrong county dude...

In regard to my previous post please also investigate your area and make your own decisions on when you feel the number is right for you . If is a good number that can make a good difference in your life , get some legal advice and check prices in your area ,don't get in a hurry to make the choice ,If you are being rushed it is not an ethical thing for any business to do . When you do your best ,don't look back on your decision , just hope the Royalties roll in soon .

.Good Luck and May your choices be wise and informed .

Yes; their last and "final" offer is $400.00 per acre for a 5 year paid up lease.

The offer is only valid until 10/31/11

It may very well be their "final" offer.   Many smaller companies will have a limit that they will be able to invest.   It isn't because your land is not more valuable,  it is because they can't afford it.

Think about someone buying an expensive car.   The car may be worth $80K,  but if the guy only has $10K in his pocket that will be his best offer.  

There are other buyers that will pay a fair price for your leases, the next month, or even next year.

Dave

You are probably correct.  I did recently see that they had their acreage offered for sale

on one of the oil and gas lease auction websites.  I see that there is a new group offering

$1500 an acre for acreage in Paint, Sugar Creek, Franklin Twps.

Ignore that last comment. That was supposed to be for another forum.
Unless u guys need the money, i would not sign a lease with Avalanche. Not at all land owner friendly.
I haven't read it. What's off-putting about it? I know CHK's lease is awful, but I haven't seen many others.
So much info that is NOT on their lease .. such as limited acres to a unit, plus they lease from the bottom of ur feet to the center of the earth. way to much to mention in here. just not a good lease, i dont care what they offer. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service