Posting this discussion for people to update info on the new CNX Beachy well. Does anyone know how many wells will be on this pad?

Views: 17032

Replies to This Discussion

Can you post a couple of pictures of the well site?

What's Nabors? I don't live in the area.

Nabors is a well serviceing company......

I'm sorry, I can't make it back there today. It's over half a mile to walk back there and I cut through a few fields to get there, so driving is out of the question. Since i work weekends, the earliest I can get back there will be Sunday. 

Thanks. Whenever it is convenient for you. Last rumor I heard was they are bring this well back real slow as not to have sand coming back

That explains the work over rig then. They must have got a buildup of sand in the wellbore and are cleaning it out or they are keeping the sand from coming back when testing. I just can't believe it takes Consol a year almost to drill a well, test it, and put it into production. These other companies are churning out wells every quarter it seems.

just looked at beachy permit again and they are listed as a     "non operating partner"    on certain parcels in the beachy unit. so from what i gather they had to front the cost to develop those acres but would have access to drilling and completion results.

You mean enervest? Which permit do I look at?

yes enervest is listed as a non operating partner

Sounds like enervest has a working interest in the Beachy well with Consol then.
I heard today people have got paid royalty from this well. Don't know if the well is in production yet with the ODNR.
Are the folks happy? Any hints at production?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service