Posting this discussion for people to update info on the new CNX Beachy well. Does anyone know how many wells will be on this pad?

Views: 17032

Replies to This Discussion

Any tanks been moved in yet or signs of getting ready for flaring? Been very limited news on this well so far.

There's a pump jack on site, and there are multiple green tanks on site.

And a big, orange rectangular looking section, but I can't tell if it's one structure or multiple orange semi trailer looking things?

Must be another low pressure well like Troyer was. I tend to get worried when they bring in a pump jack this early on flow back. I think the low gas to oil ratio is the main problem with this area. I hope they can figure this all out in the future. Is that small rig still there yet?

It appears there could be a small rig, but its not erect.

I went by the well a few weeks ago and there was a small black rig there. Must have been drilling out the frac plugs then. 

I heard that they are shipping couple of loads of oil a day from the well. Can anyone confirm this.Any body seen any flares ?

Is that good?

by my calculations.....a tanker truck is  ~100 barrels....plus/- 20%

I would say closer to 180 to 200 barrels for a tanker. I might be wrong though.

You are correct...closer to 200 bbls

I was guesssing based on a 20ton limit.

Ergon trucks haul 165 BBLS  in a Semi, and 130 BBLS in a Tri Axle. I am not sure what size trucks they are using to haul the oil. My guess is Semi so close to 330 BBLS/ day. This is similar to Troyer initial production.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service