It doesn't appear that the PA DEP is nearly as good at providing current info on well status as the OH DEP.      Can we do it ourselves?      If we start a separate discussion on each well site in the county, and anyone with new info adds it to the discussion, we can maintain status.      Who wants to start a discussion on a well site in their area?

Views: 18132

Replies to This Discussion

Allen I think that is berovich not cody property but not sure I will look on way home from work the berovich well is up the road about 1 mile or so from cody property berovich is across road from deer trails golf club cody property is right next to western beaver highschool basically I think the cody well is the unit they will include me in my property is just over the hill and up otherside from codys. I will drive by tonight and see but they have been working on berovich for a month or so now....

Gary, thinking back, the day I took that picture I can't recall if I had already passed WB. I was going west toward Willowbrook and the pad just popped into view on my right. My bad

I'm not sure either I will let you know later tonight... We have 3 pads all going in within probably less than 3 miles by the crow flys around us I think they know something we don't and I'm wondering if anyone knows will they want to connect them all by pipeline for easier shipping or will they just ship straight from each pad...

Yes this is the berovIch pad Cody just Some stakes out in the field...

Drove by Cody today, a driveway is being built and there's a large excavator parked at the top of the clearing, maybe for tree removal.  

Berovich has more trailers set up on the pad area. 

Wednesday - 6:30pm
March 21, 2012 
Borough of Industry
Public Hearing

Industry Borough Building
Midland-Beaver Road
Industry Borough
Beaver County, Pennsylvania

The Town Council of the Borough of Industry will hold a public hearing on March 21, 2012, at 6:30 p.m. for the purpose of receiving public comment on Chesapeake Energy's application for a conditional use permit. Chesapeake Energy is requesting conditional use approval for the construction of a drill pad and the drilling of wells on the Cody property located along Engle Road.

The public hearing will be held at the Industry Borough Building, Midland-Beaver Road, Industry Borough, Beaver County, Pennsylvania.

Rigs are set up on both Berovich and Cody pads, Berovich has full loads of drilling pipe hanging from the pulpits.

Just heard from a customer of mine. His old O+G lease for abit over 30 acres expired recently and CHK was on their doorstep to get a new lease. Don't let the landman BS you folks with lower offers nowadays......he was offered out the gate $3250 and 17%, of course he signed. I just wish he would have let me read it first, hope he signed a decent lease but suspect it is the lease they wanted him to sign. Some folks just never learn, or just don't want to listen.

Gary I am pretty sure ferrebee -berovich- jenkins pad on neville will be connected  i know of property owners between the four who have been approached for pipelines and as far as cody goes who knows its awful close to berovich .  pretty handy information online free beaver county recorder of deeds.  You can see who is in which unit and how much property of theirs is included.  cody unit and neville road arent posted yet .  beaver county recorder of deeds home page-online search-online search-i agree-login public user-chesapeake (first line)-all-micsellaneous-industry----- crazy directions but worth looking

thanks industry, i was thinking that they would want to connect them for easier shipping i am still not signed yet i have submitted some addendums to mr. land man he took them to chesapeke emailed me over a week ago that some were approved but several were not, and for me to give him a call to get a deal done, well i called left a message but he has not returned my call so im not sure where my lease stands. Oh well....... No well yet, no hurry ill wait till he calls.  I have looked at recorder of deeds but did not see where the units were and whos in them i will check it out.  thanks 

You need to search the recorder's site for "CHK" too. I was searching around a bit this morning and saw that "CHESAPEAKE EXPLORATION LLC" assigned leases to "CHK UTICA LLC", so I did a search for CHK. Bussard, McRoberts, and Powell units are all recorded under CHK UTICA LLC.

As far as connecting the wells up, I think everything may eventually go north to Thompson, which is tapped in and producing. I know that Tharp and Burdick will be piped to Thompson. That leg is set to be under construction this month I am told, and the final right-of-way and pipeline have been recently staked for the construction. I am told that the property owners have been paid for the right-of-way and damages.

I put together something in Google Earth with the wells permitted/spudded in Beaver county. It would make sense to me that if you are going to connect Ferrebee, Berovich, Jenkins, then Cody, Liberato, and Bussard would be added in as well. Not too far to go from Bussard to Fedorchack, and then might as well keep going to Burdick and tie it all together. And who knows what Chesapeake has up there sleeves for other wells in between what is currently permitted.

Attachments:

Nice job on the map very interesting

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service