I know it's still a fairly long time horizon, but does anyone have any insights or guesses as to what will happen when the five year period ends on the leases Chessie purchased from Everflow Eastern in 2012 and mortgaged to Deutsche Bank?

Views: 2515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Surely that's one way to look at things - but - I give these 'Majors' / 'Players' more credit than that - and the banks and all of the foreign money more as well. Especially so considering the apparent cyclic nature of these things as history has proven over and over again.

Looks to me it's a control game more than a developmental game right now - actually that's the way it's looked to me from the beginning.

The big boys with the money (and / or the leases) have the most leverage and time in all of this - they'll do only what's best for themselves - and I don't think losing control of the assets without getting paid for them fits their game plan myself.

Also, I don't think the 'Players' I (especially the banks as they're the biggest 'Players' of all) get 'snowballed' into much of anything myself.

JMHO

We'll see (if we live long enough to see).

that s why BP'took a lose and left town  that's why Halcon is about to go belly up that's why BEUSA got one permit and never drilled a well and remember them companies have professional sweet talkers leasing acreage as well as talking banks into loaning them money,,,,,,,,,,,the banks have been snowballed many time over the years by many different companies in many different industries ....not every investment the banks make play out to be good  and your so called big boys are not up north  the biggest boy took their money and run and cut their loses {BP} if it was so good do you really think  BP would have walked away and all the other players stop development but are still developing the acres south of there

Mike, we obviously see things differently - we (me and mine) see things changing in the future - you apparently do not - you apparently see things as static / unchanging - ever.

That's OK - we're all free to have an opinion and in this country we're all (still) permitted to express it.

Difference between you and me is that for some reason you apparently enjoy attempting to berate others whose opinion differs from yours - that part of it gets old after awhile and really, it's gotten too old to suit me long ago - just so you know.

If there's one thing that I know for sure is that things continually evolve / change / adapt - and, I think that it's simply ignorant to think that they don't or won't.

Example : do you remember $100.00 a barrel oil a little while ago ? ? The above header pins WTI Crude at $47.15 a barrel today. That's representative of a change wouldn't you agree ? ?
Maybe they have a partner who would buy the tires and another who would buy the muffler all with the intent of sharing the repaired car on an investment pro-rated basis ? ?

ROFLMAO !

you cant put 2000 into a car and its only sells for 1500 all three partners will lose.....get up off the floor JOEY and find ur assssss

http://gis.bakerhughesdirect.com/RigCounts/default2.aspx

absolutely no activity in the three counties but a lot of acivity in the southern area .....never was much acvity up north and dont see much more up there in the near or distant future  you come on here with a hope and a dream and dontlook at the real picture so you don't like what I have to say ......but business is business and the players are walking away from the northern counties and not putting any more money in to that area  but still are spending money down south in development of new wells aig bundles o money in infrastructure ...... your three partners in the car got tires on and a new muffler and found out the rear end was locked up and it needed ball joints so they parked the car out on the back 40 and forgot about it.......do you really think they will partner up again and buy another car......you can bookmark that baker hughes site ....it up dates weekly  

@ Mike :

Like I said above.

Change is the only certainty as history has proven over and over again.

Production now matching current demand perhaps ?

What happens when more infrastructure comes on line ? More production perhaps ? Maybe even more development ?

Maybe the politicians will wake up and pass Keystone and allow crude exports ? Maybe more development then ?

I think so myself but that's JMHO.

Berate / castigate that.

LOT OF MAYBES IN YOUR THEORY........production has surpassed demand, there is no infrastructure being developed up in the north, Keystone has no bearing on the Utica or Marcellus development..........you can call my opinion berating or whatever you want but a lot is fact based not a hope and dream  guess  some day they build  some infrastructure up there but for now they must be saving that acreage for world war 3 or maybe they are waiting on the attack of zombies  

Plenty of maybes all around the block these days Mr. Mike.

Berate / castigate is what you do.

Only an ignoramus wouldn't know what he / she is doing.

I know what you're doing - it's called berating / chiding / castigating to name a few synonyms for it.

Look up those words and see if the shoe fits Mr. Mike.

Beyond that I really think you should stop it - doesn't look good - in fact it looks bad.

JMHO
Summer Johnston,

Do you hail from Johnston Twshp. in Trumbull County ?

Curious to know.

J-O

JOEY you think u know but actually u are out on cloud nine u think your theory is right and u have no clue  u think that ur smart but actually

ur as dumb as a box of rocks  amd I am not an Ignoramus I study and research this play every day and I really think you are ignorant for calling people names  your sweet old Ashtabula will never ever see any real development I am sorry to say They are not setting around saving your area they are cutting their loses and walking away from that part  of the play just because somebody doesn't agree with you you think they are picking on you  well go tell your mommy...... the writing is on the wall old boy they only thing that looks bad is your idea that u know what it all about but really are living in a dream world.....I am done Joey so open your eyes and take off them rose colored glasses ur loking through

I called you no names Mr. Mike.

I only wrote that 'Only an ignoramus wouldn't know what he / she is doing'.

I think you know what you're doing but won't admit it / or find no value in admitting it (that is berating / castigating another member for expressing an opinion different than yours).

You see I know what I write.

You're the one calling me 'dumb as a box of rocks' for simply voicing my opinion.

What exactly in your opinion is the matter with you ? ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service