Does anyone know if these gas companies and subcontractors use any compressed natural gas vehicles or do they just fill up with foreign diesel fuel?  US has Boon Pickens and corporations asking for governmental support and funding for CNG, one has to ask where the leadership is on this topic.

Views: 13070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Brad...You are one intellegent man and have a nice way with words! You are right on Brad...I have a neighbor here in Murrysville...she is an anti-fracking maniac. The funny thing is she heats her home using natural gas, cooks her food using natural gas, and drys her clothes using natural gas. She is a hyprocrite who likes to hear herself complain. Willie did not bite you...that dog can't bite...NO TEETH!!! Take care my friend...stay in touch! This natural gas thing is about to explode during the  next 6-18 months...maybe we will be blessed during round 2!

Thanks Dan.

William,

I have a suggestion for you. Rather than subjecting yourself to ridicule and being a constant example of the old adage: "'Tis better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.", why don't you find a forum of other knuckleheads who believe and promote your crap with the same gusto. Then at least you can commiserate with other like-minded idiots and feel really good that you are in a friendly environment.

Your presence on this forum is not having the effect you desire, as the majority of the posters here are intelligent, thoughtful, and diligent enough to either see through your tripe or to quickly investigate your wild allegations and see the real, whole truth rather than the mis-guided, ill-conceived references you try to represent as the truth.

Oh, and by the way, when trying to compose sentences and use punctuation, the space comes after the punctuation mark, not before it. Another inconvenient truth relative to your repeated statements that you are so busy monitoring gas-drilling and other key issues that you aren't able to take the time to deal with such mundane details, resulting in a further erosion of any credibility you might have.

Moe , go easy on him , the lighting in his mom's basement is mighty dim because he is conserving energy by using a candle .

One thing puzzles me , how does he power his Commadore 64 computer ?  Any ideas ?

Perhaps with an old hand-cranked magneto, similar to the ones that once powered the old Ma Bell rural telephones. In fact, that might explain why he has so much trouble with grammar, spelling, and punctuation since he would have to suspend typing frequently to spin the magneto, thus leaving insufficient time for the details.

LOL Moe 

My guess is that our difficulty in understanding Willie's keyboard diarrhea is in part due to Willie's constant wearing of a hazmat suit; the gloves make it hard to type and his emotional outbursts fog up the visor.

JS

That is rich, Jack! I never thought of that.

OH MY ! Mark .  I think I have to take a courtesy wipe !

Please excuse me for a moment .

I'll bet LLWW is feelin the love !

My potty mouth says your an ASS hole....OH sorry ...NOT REALLY ..!

When you wipe don't forget to flush...Yourself....Oh did I offend you ..!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service