Mark West has been calling me about a compressor station they want to build on my land.  They want 30 ac. and said they would only develope 10-13 ac.  Does anyone know what that is worth to me.  sounds like a pretty big facility...  do they make much noise ???      HELP....    Guernsey co.  millwood township..

Views: 7943

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark West is building a compressor station on SR 379 3 miles N. of Temperanceville, OH. It is nearing completion.  It is on a nice hill.

Typically the larger than perceived needed acreage to build a compressor station is a preference for a buffer zone around the perimeter, nuisance issues, safety reasons, room to expand one or more engines and or pipelines entering or exiting the facility. 

You never know, the Government may mandate additional equipment in the future, or production exceeds expectation.

Think about it, if the Operating company only bought just enough acreage to build the station for the initial load, 2013 - 2017 production volumes, then had to return to you and negotiate for more land to expand, lets just imagine how that is a tough spot to negotiate from. 

Held hostage mark west has built a compressor station about a mile from you to the southeast follow pipeline that is over the hill from your property towards temperanceville I know they paid neighbor a lot of money for spot then came back and bought him out for a whole lot more . Wanted to expand already. Would be interested to see where they are wanting to put well on your property maybe would get me .

I heard they have 14 Mil into that unit so far and not done with it yet.  First I heard about a possible odor problem though. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service