Does anyone have contact information for an XTO landman in SE Ohio?

Any leads will be much appreciated.   I would rather contact someone already in the area than work my way through the Houston office.

Views: 3137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you give me the e mail contact for XTO as I have acerage in Green Township in Monroe County.  Thanks,  George

Here you go George, <Land_Inquiry@xtoenergy.com>.  By the way I am in green twp. also.

George, John I am also in Green Twp.Some say its the suit that is the cause of the lack of interest in Green and Center townships right now

I think its more about supply and demand.  Even with recent increases in price of NG, it is still only marginally profitable.  It could take another five to ten years to get the real picture of what type of swiss cheese this county will become, so, let your cheese age!

maybe we should get everyone together from Green and then approach an oil company.  George

I think the acreage unleased in Green  is so  fragmented it diminishs chances until this class action suit is resolved.  Eclipse may come back in the picture once they have new money (?) budgeted.  They are in process of clearing a lot of acreage from the EMLO signing.  And think about this, leases may even be worth more once the area is proven and hopefully the Tippens well will help do this.  Food for thought, a game of chance, yes?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service