Does anyone know how BP is dividing up the land (as far as 640 acre sections)?

I was just curious how BP would be dividing up all the lands they have leased.  I live on the very northern edge of Trumbull county and was just wondering if there is a way to find out what section my property would be in.

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From what I understand, BP will drill their appraisal wells this year, analyze the data, and send out unitization letters around the end of this year. Production well drilling will then commence. Next year and 2015 will be the busy drilling years, they need the pipline infrastructure to get in place anyway.

Thank you!

At this point I doubt that BP even knows what the units will be.  Thye will do some test wells to determine best areas.  Then they will try leases from other operators including that which are HBPd. They also will try to lease any holdouts that haven't lease yet. Only then will they be able to put units together. And even then the units will be subject to change.

As much as we all would like to know what the future holds for us, only time and patience will yield the answers we seek.

Right on the money Jim.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service