Debby Melvin's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely not.  For all the years I've been farming, I've figured out how to balanc…"

Debby Melvin replied Jun 12, 2013 to Poll Question: Do You Support The Severance Tax ?

111 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"Thank you!"

Debby Melvin replied May 23, 2013 to Does anyone know how BP is dividing up the land (as far as 640 acre sections)?

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by John OBrien, landowner advocate

"I am asking to be removed from this site. The site has turned into nothing but a neg…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hmmm...I think that since you aren't dealing with the "bunch of monkeys" who won't r…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 26, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Glad everyone is happy and have received their checks.  I've called every day and am…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 26, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Good for you!  I send my cleared defects back to BP last week and they can't even te…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 25, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I am still waiting.  I got my defects cleared and sent the packet back to Houston la…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 23, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Well, I got my 2 defects cleared and sent the paperwork back to Houston, but when I…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I don't know who you think you are, buster, but you know nothing at all about me.  I…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I was able to get everything finished up and it went back to Houston on Monday.  Wit…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 18, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service