Attached is the permit file from ODNR and also a plat map of the well.

Views: 17743

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Yea...I realize that, but its hard to get pics of them flowing a well. I just thought I would add some pics for those who might be new to the site, or who haven't visited the Eichelberger well site. And what makes you think it has stalled out? Enervest shuts their wells in for 60-90 days after fracking...it should be on line by August according to Devon's last conference call.

What I meant was that the news/information of how the well is doing has stalled.  I assumed there would be more news on production by now.  With it being the first in the area, it is a little high on the radar.  I guess that is another reason for Devon to keep that information under their hat. 

Yea..they're keeping a pretty tight lid on things. According to the Citi Global Energy Conference presented on Friday, Devon's Vince White was asked by an analyst about when they would go into greater detail about the commercial production possibilities of their three Utica wells...Vince's response was, and I'm paraphrasing here, "....I think we'll wait to promulgate info regarding those Utica wells until there is a broader audience available....like at an earnings call." My opinion of that statement is that you dont wait to give bad news at an earnings call...you get it over with...especially with your stock value in the tank. So, time will tell...but I'm all in. On another note and on pure speculation, I think Devon is planning another well close to the Eichelberger well site...I'll hopefully have more info later in the week. I posted the Citi Global Energy Conference under "Slide Presentations."

That’s good news, I will have to watch it. I guess we'll have to wait. I do know Devon has another well staked out about 2 miles southwest of the Eichelberger well. That is promising for everyone.  I have not been to that site, and there is alot of local chatter about it.  If I get more facts on when they are going to drill, I will post.

Thats the one I'm talking about...a Cat D6R push dozer was dropped off on Saturday...so I'd say they're getting ready to install the drive and pad shortly. I guess I'll speculate and say they "Liked what the found at the Eichelberger well."
The Eichelberger well was done by an outfit from Port Clinton...but I'll check.

Where southwest? Any county or township roads? Could that be the c.r. 620 I heard about? I always felt that 620 was more west.

No Dan...its on Adario West road in Butler Township, Richland County...in close proximity to the village of Adario.

Doh!! Oh, that west, not that east- west I was thinking of. West is still left on the map, right?

Adario West goes West from the Village of Adario.  Both Ramsay and Raber are leased just West of the Village.  Interesting news for NE Richland Cty.  Thanks for the info BGJ! 

Northeast Richland County Landowner, Im sorry..its Adario East road...Its Wayne Crist property, and possibly Kiems...no DPU has been recorded. And again this is pure speculation.

Thanks for the correction.  That is more in line with what I have been hearing.  As far as speculation, I understand and agree, everything about this deal is speculation.  Regardless, good news to hear they are looking further to the West. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service