Attached is the permit file from ODNR and also a plat map of the well.

Views: 17743

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Well...I guess having a Cat D6R push dozer on site takes some of the risk off the table...wouldn't you say?

I would like to think so but what if Wayne or David Crist are just clearing some of that woods North of the dozer for cropland? 

It appears Devon has most of the sections around the dozer leased.  Hopefully this will be the next big topic of discussion in the neighborhood.

Interesting that David Eichelberger owns several farms just one farm South of the dozer.  

Please continue to keep us posted BGJ !   Your sharing of the info is appreciated.

I thought of that, but that's usually something you do in the off season...not in the middle of summer. And according to Pipe Line it is already staked out....my money says it is part of a new well site.
Another thing I just thought of...they'll have to go south to form a unit...Jerord steward is not leased... although they could force pool him...and if they go south they'll have to force pool the Shermans.

My (old) map shows Wayne Crist owning 160 acres and 2600' North of the dozer and David Crist owning the next 2600' North in a 100 acre parcel. 

I may be mistaken but it appears that the lateral could go North from the dozer and basically stay underneath Crist land for 5200' +/-.

I agree that amount of land is sufficient for a production unit...but not for a DPU.

Yes, the permit is for Dave and Wayne's land for now.  They have the amount that is needed for a well.

Has a permit been filed? I checked today and nothing was on ODNR'S site...or has it been filed with the Engineers office?

Sorry BGJ, I have not confirmed that permit info.  I got that info from the talk around town.  I should have confirmed that before posting. I will have to do a little more research.

Hate to write this but I "heard from a friend in the neighborhood" today that the dozer is there to dig a lagoon for a hog farm.  It seemed like a good possibility for a well with Crist being the landowner and all but ....

Are you sure you didn't hear that at the BEST Land Assoc. meeting tonite @CHS?

Bob Bevier, Pres. of the BEST group, called me this morning and told me that he had heard it was for a lagoon.  Even though I would hope he was wrong, Bob usually has solid info.  It was probably mentioned by him at the BEST meeting tonight also. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service