new to site. belive well has been drilled tubed but not feaced yet.i live appox. 15 miles from site,venango county cranberry township. have100 acre farm leased to range resources,10 dollars acre 12.5% one year left on lease. would like to renew for better deal.i know seneca resources is drilling in redbrush forest co.one well drilled (vertical only ) currently building location for 2nd well site (horizontal ) atlas has one marcellus well in production (vertical only ) on take it easy rd leeper clarion co.

Views: 1456

Replies to This Discussion

Here's one I snapped over the weekend.
thanks for posting the pic.
The fracking was started today and will continue until Saturday. I believe they plan to do a flare test once the fracking is complete.
fracked eight stages, flare test on monday, more wells to be drilled from same well pad on knightown rd.
Any idea what kind of pressure the well on Knighttown Road has?
no, have not heard of any well pressures. halliburtons frac pressure was 9600 psi. do not know if they have finished fracking yet.
I would say they are done. Most all equipment gone, and the pond is empty. They have the permits for 2 wells and the site that is cleared is 10 acres def enough for 2 wells.
Rig back on site, Coil tube setup dont know what they are up to. They have started to remove water line. No signs of frack water pond still empty.
The flare test was started today. It will be lit for 2 more days.
how does the flare test look? nice picture.

Here are some pics not very good too foggy and rainy

looks like EQT got a well. anyone hear any flow rate,or any more activity?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service