I'm aware of a few acquaintances who have gotten their checks through ALOV...One last name started with an 'H' and an 'S', so if it was alphabetical order, then that wouldn't make sense...

If you have heard of those who have gotten their check, please fill us in on the details of how.....Was it first class mail where you have to sign for it, or was it simply in the mailbox?   Any details would be appreciated...I know the people I know didn't own alot of acres, if that means anything..

Perhaps those details are out there, but I just haven't seen them...

Views: 14018

Replies to This Discussion

there has been a post in the general discussion section about this. Some people have received their checks, mainly the smaller landowners. it is not being done aphabetically. the checks are being sent via fed ex or usps priority mail if you use a po box. Hope this helps.

Fed ex here.

Harold, can you just say were you above or below 10 acres? thanks

10 acres

Any news on anyone getting paid in the over 10 acres category?

This in the general discussion page area under alov updated to BP discussion. 

there is a bunch more there. the last few pages deal with checks delivered

Reply by Jnic 18 hours ago

I have spoken to several people in the last couple of days that have recieved their bonuses, from a low of 44k to a high of 285k, all in the Fowler, Hartford area : )

thanx

Fowler and Hartford? Wonder if that is going in alphabetical order....They are early in the alphabet...

not after Bloomfield tho. lol no order just probably in batches.

I saw someone from bloomfield get a check.....Waiting to hear from Kinsman..

was that today or this week Nash?

Nash, a neighbor a couple houses down from me received his check in July.  I live in Northern Kinsman, real close to Williamsfield.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service