Some men that work for Halon stopped at my moms farm this week and then stopped at my house, they are trying to find out who owns a gas line that runs through my moms farm. I asked them why,they told me they want to run a line from the Allam well to this line so they can start selling gas. They told me this line was big enough to take gas from several wells, FWIW.

Views: 2871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your guess of the wet gas curve shifting farther south is in line with the Gulfport estimation. The Allam well was reported to have 1210 btus. As a reminder this is what Halcon released when they announced the Allam IP:

The Allam 1H (100% WI), located in Venango County, Pennsylvania, is currently shut-in awaiting infrastructure, and tested at a peak rate of 6.6 million cubic feet of per day of 1,210 BTU natural gas and 22 barrels of condensate per day. Based on composition analysis and assuming full ethane recovery, Halcón estimates that the well would produce an additional 728 barrels of NGLs per day for a total peak production rate of 1,652 Boe/d. This well was drilled to a total measured depth of 14,300 feet, had an effective lateral length of 5,580 feet and was completed with 21 frac stages. The Allam 1H was still recovering load water at the end of the flow test and is expected to continue to clean up once it is opened to pipeline sales.

Range is currently drilling first Point Pleasant test well. Donegal Twp., Washington County, Pa. Expect to release production results year end 2014.

Sure hope it's one of those 30+MMcf/day. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service