Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

I'm in Ohio/Noble/Marion and continue to receive offers.  14 so far by mail, and another arrived yesterday.  Post your information and I'll draw a map of "mineral interest".    Have your offers increased, remained constant, or stopped coming?  Just curious, and it might be fun.  Thanks.

Views: 45599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got a new one for $10,000 an acre on my already leased land in Millwood Twp/Guernsey. Midwest Land Services.

Wow.  That's the highest I've heard of yet.  

Told them to call me back at 12 and we'll talk. Wife thinks Im nuts thats alot of $$ on 140 acres but I think royalty would be bigger dollars.

Buckeye has 2 weeks to pay me and I haven't heard anything from them.. They talked a good game when I signed..

Westand Twp/Guernsey.

I signed beginning of April

At 10K per acre....I'd be a seller of a percentage.

Its very tempting but i would like to get enough to ease back on work or just be done with it.

yep....being able to quit working early has a monetary value that only the individual can put a price on.

My guess......is that the royalties will be $30,000+  per acre over life of well....thats what they know.

it is all about time and risk, and how much of it you are willing to take to get full potential out of your land.

I like that number Paul plus the fact that if Im not drilled on in 2.5 yrs I am open to release again.

I suppose $30,000 is based on 1 well per unit.  But there is a potential for many wells per unit.   If there are 6 wells, then $180,000 per acre.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service