Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

I'm in Ohio/Noble/Marion and continue to receive offers.  14 so far by mail, and another arrived yesterday.  Post your information and I'll draw a map of "mineral interest".    Have your offers increased, remained constant, or stopped coming?  Just curious, and it might be fun.  Thanks.

Views: 45599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got a package from Gateway Royalty, LLC out of Carrollton yesterday soliciting me to sell them a percentage of my future royalties. Ten pages of junk telling me that investors think the Utica is a disappointment and that Chesapeake is leaving so I should sell them some of my minerals while they're still worth something. Seriously! My minerals are declining in value so quickly that you want to do me a favor and buy them? These guys are worse than the Anschutz landmen. 

RonD:  What county/township are you in?   Thanks

RonD,

Must be dropping so fast you'll have to pay just to keep em. You better give your rights to me fast!

Landowners can  post their minerals  / lease for sale on MineralGrab.com which is something new I saw pop up in the last few days. Maybe this will be a good alternative to receiving offers through the mail? 

what exactly is mineralgrab? i checked out their website and it looks like someone is just listing peoples property for an easy buck.. regardless if it sells or not.. and its all in greene county that was posted yesterday.. doesn't make sense.. is there any marketing for these properties? I'm sure this provides an avenue to broadcast your minerals but i'm sure us landowners could start a website to 'post' minerals for sale that doesn't cost anything..  some of my friends have sold and used a licensed broker to market it and found the best offers.. of course they paid a commission but it was worth it considering the offers and deals they got for them..

deer hunter bob: it does look like there is a free listing option but to answer you question I am not really sure.. just saw this site and thought it might be an avenue for us landowners

i agree.. just seems like everyone is trying to make a buck from us..  and i fully agree by paying for effort and performance like a broker that only gets paid if they get me an acceptable offer that i choose to take.. but to pay for a "listing" isn't worth it to me.. but i agree with your comment and intention.. landowners need to be aware of all options available before they just sell at the first offer and this listing site is an option.. thanks for the info 

I'm in Trumbull county, Ohio and can't find anyone interested in leasing or buying mineral rights on my property. Who do I contact about this?

If I were you I'd wait and see how the first crop of wells turn out before selling anything.

How many acres do you have?  

We had a lowball offer for lease by a lease broker last October, in southern Summit County.  I have 7 acres.  Since then there has been nothing, but occasional talk from neighbors, just rumors.

Ohio/Guernsey/Londonderry 

My parents sold 50% of their leased rights (they signed w/ Oxford for next to nothing -- 1/8th & a mere pittance per acre -- three years ago as many out here did); they got just under $6k/acre which is up considerably from just months ago where they were only getting offers of $2-3k.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service