I recently watched the movie "Hillary's America" I recommend every American see that. It explains the history of the democratic party and the rise of the Clintons. It talks about their views on the oil and gas industry and the war on coal and fossil fuels. I came away from that movie enlightened and disturbed. If she becomes our next POTUS we are in for trouble on a biblical scale. Our country will cease to exist as we know it. Has any one else on site seen this? 

Views: 11458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump is offering the middle class a "new American order" whereby we have a voice in government that is now being subordinated to special interests and donors.  Hillary is fighting for special interests and donors, terror groups like BLM and OPEC sheiks that make up a large portion of her support.  Trump on the other hand is offering economic, trade and immigration solutions that benefit America's middle class.  While Hillary claims she has a new rule for everyone paid for with higher taxes, Trump wants a moratorium on those new rules.  While Hillary elicits support from those actively supporting Islamist terror, Trump elicits the support of our law enforcement personnel.  Trump, a "new American order" where the middle class comes first...

Organic food for thought.  If I told you of a person that is emptying federal prisons of violent criminals; if I told you of a person that leaves our national borders unprotected; if I told you of a person that gave $400 million of our money to people that are going use that money to murder US citizens; and if I told you of a person that paved the way for Iran to get nuclear weapons, one would naturally conclude that person was an enemy of the US, when in fact that person is Barrack "Rogue" Obama, the person now occupying the White House.

RIGHT ON RJMB! Tell em the truth about Osama Obama... The enemy of the free world... 

VOTE TRUMP EVERYONE! AND TELL YOUR FREINDS!

Why would you want to do that to a friend?  

If they do as you ask Lance, they will no longer be your friend if he is elected.

You mean "WHEN" he is elected.... :) Hilliary will be in jail... lol or should be. :) From what I heard on the news this morning.... She should be through with politics. If not, it just adds to her list of corrupt activities.... and her getting away with murder, literally.... 

Here's why.  Trump is offering the middle class a "new American order" whereby we have a voice in government that is now being subordinated to special interests and donors.  Hillary is fighting for special interests and donors, terror groups like BLM and OPEC sheiks that make up a large portion of her support.  Trump on the other hand is offering economic, trade and immigration solutions that benefit America's middle class.  While Hillary claims she has a new rule for everyone paid for with higher taxes, Trump wants a moratorium on those new rules.  While Hillary elicits support from those actively supporting Islamist terror, Trump elicits the support of our law enforcement personnel.  Trump, a "new American order" where the middle class comes first...

Reading ya' RJMB.

BUT.......will he deliver ? ?

Are these only 'campaign promises' uttered only to be broken / impossible to deliver ? ?

Remembering that's what BHO said on a popular late nite TV show once.

Good Lord you are a FUCKING MORON!! The worst "Christian" ever!

Out of the unlearned comes foul language.  It is not necessary.

There is LOTS of disagreement here and it is fine to disagree with other forum members.  But be advised you are the only one here using that kind of language and to do so is wrong.  You should be ashamed of yourself, but I suspect shame is not something you ever experience.

Your crude language does serve a useful purpose, though.  It's a signal to everyone else here that your posts are best ignored completely.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service