I recently watched the movie "Hillary's America" I recommend every American see that. It explains the history of the democratic party and the rise of the Clintons. It talks about their views on the oil and gas industry and the war on coal and fossil fuels. I came away from that movie enlightened and disturbed. If she becomes our next POTUS we are in for trouble on a biblical scale. Our country will cease to exist as we know it. Has any one else on site seen this? 

Views: 11458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are so right Bo, the Dem's made our country that way for a reason. So they can stay in power with the votes from the poor, lower class, uneducated, misinformed, minorities who now make up the majority of our population. How many of these "voters" who vote without an I.D. will vote 2 or more times for the Liberal ticket? For the "handouts" that we who work pay for. The so called "affordable" health care for the millions who don't earn a paycheck and contribute to the Obama Care debacle. They pay nothing into the "Obama Care" and reap the benefits of taxpayer dollars. Disgusting...    

yes I saw it just last week and it is worrisome. I live in Arkansas and do not plan on voting for Hillary.

Tell all your friends Becky........ Luv Ya

And if a movie came to town stating, "THE MOON IS MADE OF GREEN CHEESE" you movie watchers would believe that too.  Seems like that there is  nothing but an attempt to spark a HATE CAMPAIGN for Hillary.   No wonder the entire earth is in an uproar. So much HATEFUL and unwilling to use their powers of hearing and ability to think for themselves, people. Fortunately there are an equal number that can see through the hate and disruptive kinds of poison these people are putting out.

Simply put Hillary is unfit for higher office.  More reason she is unfit.  Obama, Hillary, Pelosi and Reid are enabling the human trafficking industry to operate along the southern border. Children being sold off into slavery IS on the head of each and every elected person that is failing to secure US borders, including Hillary Clinton. How well does this make U sleep at night knowing support of these people makes U part of the human trafficking problem...

Mr. Ladd, the facts exposed by this movie are ill refutable. All documented and undeniable. Why are you sticking up for a corrupt, lying, crooked old woman who wants control of our country for personal wealth enhancement and power. Donald Trump is sincere about changing the direction of our country and he doesn't need the money a president makes. He's already made his billions. The Clintons are using the government to make theirs. It's not hate. It's accurate information to make an educated choice for our next POTUS.     

It is the HATEFUL AND NASTY REMARKS that is coming thru with all of the other crap from both sides that can never do anything except more then cause MORE HATEFUL AND NASTY REMARKS!   TRUMP IS A MASTER at doing this!  And when he is called on the carpet for MAKING THESE NASTY REMARKS, he says, " I WAS ONLY JOKING" or maybe "MY WORDS WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT!"

I ask you, What serious world leader is ever going to take him seriously? And if they did take him serious at an important meeting, his NASTY REPLIES and Comments could easily cause instantly a very huge problem for us.

And where did you get the idea that I considered Hillary a good choice?  You are much like Trump. Once you get an idea in your head, your only thought is to come back saying in effect, "Mr Trump, (barring everyone else.) is the only person who can ever lead this country. and solve every problem that comes up.   If Hillary wins the election, it will be because of trump's constant and very nasty  remarks!

Mr. Ladd, I get the idea you are on Hilliary's side because you are sticking up for her even though there are facts to support her being as corrupt and dishonest as any candidate for POTUS in our country's history. Trump is just being himself, sure he says stupid things because he is not a seasoned politician. He expresses himself the way most of us "lay" people do. He speaks my language as a hillbilly from S.E. Ohio. I know where he stands and where he's coming from. I know when he is being sarcastic and when he should have worded things a little differently. Again, D. Trump is not a robotic talking head like Clinton. Watch her closely.   H.R.C. is misleading, deceiving, and hiding her true self to gain power for herself and her liberal agenda. Despite all the controversy surrounding D. Trump. He is still the better choice for our next commander and chief. If you were ever in the military you should know this. You probably never served this country in uniform. Try to look at it from a soldiers prospective. Who would you rather take orders from?   

What year were you born in Lance? And if you were ever in service, what years were they. And how do you know if I served in the service or not?  Now you claim to be a Hillbilly from S.E. Ohio. And that is great to know.

But Lance, becoming the president is a serious business. Being sarcastic to folks who might be ready to elect you does not put you over the top. In fact, after so many sarcastic statements, RED FLAGS  jump up! Not everyone is a Hillbilly from S.E. Ohio. Some voters are educated and are not quite sure when sarcasm is being put forth or if it represents the actual thinking of a person.

Trump does this over and over and over again. He insults people, who have up until the insults, might have voted him in. Not everyone takes these insults kindly! I would think that a hillbilly from anyplace would understand this!

If you are going to learn to swim, you need to get into the water! If you are going to be the president, you need to learn a few "ropes" first! Trump could never be an effective president until he learns these ropes. At best he would only be a figurehead and nothing more!

I was born in 56, I was in the Army from 74 to 78

And what was your rank Lance? And your MOS? Where did you take your training?  Did you ever have to face down an officer with a rank higher then yours? And did you have a security clearance?

All that info is classified.... LOL Mr. Ladd... I was a 63Bravo and a 44Bravo... I did basic in Ft. Knox and was stationed at Ft. Bliss 1/3 A.C.R. and did some time in Germany. I was an E-4 with a basic enlisted clearance... I never had to face down anyone that I remember other than a couple drill sergeants in basic that put it on me hard. What about you? Sounds like you are a vet too? 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service