I recently watched the movie "Hillary's America" I recommend every American see that. It explains the history of the democratic party and the rise of the Clintons. It talks about their views on the oil and gas industry and the war on coal and fossil fuels. I came away from that movie enlightened and disturbed. If she becomes our next POTUS we are in for trouble on a biblical scale. Our country will cease to exist as we know it. Has any one else on site seen this? 

Views: 11458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Put down the crack pipe willie....what was the current idiot's experience or qualifications? ....NONE....and that's why we're in the boat we are in....I'll take an experienced businessman any day of the week. ...remember when Ross Perot said we'd hear a giant sucking sound when nafta was signed....and nobody listened

And what became of John??   Rigas  who made millions from TV?  Today just about all of his property was listed as being up for sheriff's tax sales.  The town of Coudersport, Pennsylvania started putting in a completely new sewer system being paid for by John Rigas. All the preliminary work was  finished When it was discovered that he had used investments for his TV venture to finance members of his family  to start up their own businesses.

Rigas was not as he portrayed himself to be!

Just before Rigas was arrested a piece of property own by Rigas was being tore up by bulldozers in anticipation of a building a golf course. That property in now a huge pile of dirt covered with weeds and brush.   Rigas had intended to put Coudersport on the map for the a playground of his rich friends. The popularity of Rigas and his family went from the top of society to a jail bird in a very few weeks.  And now I understand that he has a terminal illness and no one really cares. They cannot get their money back!

Voted for Ross Perot.

Black lives DO matter! Here's proof !!!

!

WHAT IF ALL BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA, WHICH IS 13.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:

- The prison population would go down by 37%,

- There would be 53% less gang members,

- Obesity percent would drop 11%,

- Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with Japan,

- Average SAT scores would go up almost 100 points,

- Average ACT scores would go up 5.5 points.

- AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,

- Chlamydia cases would go down 54%,

- Gonorrhea would go down 69%,

- Syphilis would go down 58%.

- The average income for Americans would go up over $20,000 a year,

- Amount of people in poverty would drop 34%,

- Homelessness would go down 57%,

- Welfare recipients would go down by 42%,

- DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 76% OF THEIR VOTING BASE,

And many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of work!

Sad to say, Black lives do matter!

WOW! Mike, I never would have guessed that.....

You are a disgusting human being.  That what happens when you are raised by the mother who is also your sister.

Yeah, ok :)

So what?  U do not own ALL of the facts...

Exactly...SO WHAT....sick and tired of the sanctimonious, holier-than-thou blow hards on this site....put your brain in gear BEFORE you put your mouth in motion

More than happy to oblige U.  Put your thinking cap on tight.  Trump is offering the middle class a "new American order" whereby we have a voice in government that is now being subordinated to special interests and donors.  Hillary is fighting for special interests and donors, terror groups like BLM and OPEC sheiks that make up a large portion of her support.  Trump on the other hand is offering economic, trade and immigration solutions that benefit America's middle class.  While Hillary claims she has a new rule for everyone paid for with higher taxes, Trump wants a moratorium on those new rules.  While Hillary elicits support from those actively supporting Islamist terror, Trump elicits the support of our law enforcement personnel.  Trump, a "new American order" where the middle class comes first.

If I told you of a person that is emptying federal prisons of violent criminals; if I told you of a person that leaves our national borders unprotected; if I told you of a person that gave $400 million to people that is going use that money to murder US citizens, and if I told you of a person that paved the way for Iran to get nuclear weapons, one would naturally conclude that person was an enemy of the US, when in fact that person is Barrack "Rogue" Obama, the person now occupying the White House.  This is how Americans define "unfit" for public office...

To Lance.  Yes Lance I was a vet too. My hat is off to you. I took basic  at Ft Knox too but it was in 1959. When schooling was all done I was sent TDY to Homestead  AFB for six months and then later to San Juan PR. for another six months.

As a PFC I once had to face down an Air force Major because he wanted to enter our trucks for a look at our equipment. He did not have the proper security clearance to enter our two Duece and a half trucks. I simply told him "NO, You do not have proper Security clearance!"   Our trucks were parked in an area next to the main runway and  next to an area that was patrolled by armed Air Police with dogs. An interesting incident took place one night as I was servicing equipment that was placed in an area a few hundred feet from the area that was patrolled. One of the patrolmen spotted my flash light and called to me to come to his fenced in area. He checked out my security badge and other required papers while his dog sat eyeing me close by.

A few weeks later we got orders to close up that Homestead AFB operation. Simply too much noisey interference from the runway. Two other areas had been chosen. One was in Puerto Rico at Ft Buchanan. The other was at another un used Air base in Florida. We had the choice to chose which place we wanted to go to. I chose Puerto Rico. We took additional men with us to help set up our equipment. A ROTC officer was assigned to our group for the purpose of signing out necessary equipment to set up. He had little real knowledge of what we were doing... but he was a great guy!  We were assigned two jeeps and a Chevy 1/2 ton pickup truck.  One of the additional men, (a sergeant  who had had many many years under his belt), who was sent with us was recalled because he let it slip as to our operation there.

Our duty was great. At the Florida site we were housed and fed and that's all. We were available for duty 24/7 intermittantly  But every one had to know where everyone else was at all times. Ft Buchanan was a bit different. It was an army base. But we were exempt for any  extra duty.

At the time every young man had to register for the draft. Military obligations were for six years. Two active, two active reserve and two inactive reserve.  All active reserve obligations were extended to three years because of the heating up Vietnam. I was nearing the end of that third year of active reserve. And then a health problem arose. Some weeks later I found out that I was about to be called back for active duty again. A medical discharge was handed to me

WOW!  Mr. Ladd I mistook you for a much younger guy... Thank you for your service. I was only three when you went in.... I should have stayed in for 20 but I was married with 2 kids when I E.T.S.ed.... Spent too much time in the field for a young married guy. You have my utmost respect.... But seriously, who would you rather have for Commander and Chief if you had to choose today? 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service