I recently watched the movie "Hillary's America" I recommend every American see that. It explains the history of the democratic party and the rise of the Clintons. It talks about their views on the oil and gas industry and the war on coal and fossil fuels. I came away from that movie enlightened and disturbed. If she becomes our next POTUS we are in for trouble on a biblical scale. Our country will cease to exist as we know it. Has any one else on site seen this? 

Views: 11458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apparently you are fully clothed....lmao

Doesn't matter.

Would like to chat all day but not really.

Done with ya' - worthless.

Go count your money and look in the mirror.

J-O

Out.

YOU don't matter

And you think you do ?

Couldn't resist.

Worthless racist bigot.

Give yourself more credit....I doubt you are totally worthless. ...have a wonderful evening Jomo

OK, I will, but not to you.

Goodnight Pops

Yea, what happened to discussing oil& gas issues? leases,ROW.s royalties,drilling,fracking,waste water, o&g &propane prices,pipelines,processing plants ? Even politics is okay because elected officials will decide what happens with our fossil fuels. This site is becoming another twitter/facebook like place.

I agree Bomo....CHK IS HERE TO STAY

bo,

This site tends to get this way at times, but usually sorts itself out.

In that vein let me suggest that we get the discussion back on track.

The proposals of Hillary Clinton, with regard to energy, will hurt those among us most of all, the poor and senior citizens.

Her energy policy, which is a continuation of the Barak Obama policy, will increase the cost of energy/utilities.

This policy will hurt the poor and senior citizens more than the rest of us. Yet she runs around making speeches claiming to represent the poor.

She is a liar.

With respect to the Marcellus and Utica Shale region, she intends to curtail development as much as she possibly is able with her energy policy.

The reduced energy costs in the country are in direct proportion to the increase in development of the Utica and Marcellus. Any reduction in this development will result in increased energy costs which affect the poor and senior citizens most of all.

For those who wish me to site my sort, that's easy, read her energy policy.

BTW, I continue to believe that coal should be a significant factor in the generation of electricity in this country. Hillary Clinton has stated that she intends to shut down the coal industry.

Gain, this directly affects the ppor and senior citizens the most.

So I say to you leftist/marxists, go ahead and vote for your dictator. Just know that you will be responsible for the suffering of the millions of people about whom you claim to care. ab

It's this simple. Hillary is against domestic oil & gas production for 1 simple reason, she is supporting the OPEC nations that have given tens of millions to the Clinton's. By doing so she takes the side of sheiks over US workers, landowners and energy firms. Lastly, Hillary uses her support for renewable energy as cover. Hillary has always been for Hillary and not America or its citizens...

RJMB,

Reading ya'.

Also, I think Trump's showing us all he can change.

I think change is what we need.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service