bo boboski's Discussions (1,353)

Discussions Replied To (752) Replies Latest Activity

"Artex has a lot of old Clinton wells. if they have the deep rights,their leasehold i…"

bo boboski replied Sep 3 to Artex to drill shale wells in Muskingum and Noble counties.

7 Sep 7
Reply by Gary Castellini

"Your concern is spot on, may already be happening. Most of us don't want to read tha…"

bo boboski replied Aug 17 to Ohio Oil & Gas Producers Are In A Catch 22, No Win Scenario - God Wins, Ohioans Win

8 Aug 18
Reply by Ron Hale

"True, they make my head hurt."

bo boboski replied Aug 15 to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

43 Sep 2
Reply by paleface

"Big companies go out of business in this country ,then come back,or just continue on…"

bo boboski replied Aug 10 to Encino (Canadian Retirement Fund) Energy Who Are They, Why have they crushed Ohioans Royalties & Their Future

35 on Monday
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Encino; could that be Chesapeake under a new name, finding a way to take even more d…"

bo boboski replied Jul 18 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"The Rice brothers are back in control. EQT had very poor results last year. Landowne…"

bo boboski replied Jul 13 to Where is the EQT and Rice dispute heading?

56 Jul 14
Reply by Dan

"New pad going in off Easton Rd. just south of I-70. About 2 miles south on Putney Ri…"

bo boboski replied Jun 30 to What is currently happening in Guernsey County?

3 Jul 25
Reply by sherry

"They had to forcepool the State of Ohio. To drill under I-70. Maybe ODNR? It was par…"

bo boboski replied Jun 26 to drilling under interstate highways

42 Jun 27
Reply by searcherone

"Wait; don't look now. Eclipse already got permission to driil under I-70 interstate…"

bo boboski replied Jun 26 to drilling under interstate highways

42 Jun 27
Reply by searcherone

"Sounds like we went from bad(Chesapeake), to worst,(Encino)?"

bo boboski replied Jun 26 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service